You are about to download the Timepage v3.1.9 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 11.2 or Later): Timepage is a free and useful Productivity app. Calendar by Moleskine. A beautiful calendar app. Get organised with this beautiful and intuitive calendar..
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Timepage. You should download it on the Apple App Store (305.46 MB) >
Download and Try Timepage 3.1.9
About Timepage: Get Timepage – the most intuitive and delightful calendar app you’ll ever use. It's a powerful and fun way to get organised!“Fun to use ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Timepage v3.1.9
- Welcome to another great update of Timepage!
- • New complications for Apple Watch - Timepage now supports both the graphic complications (e.g. for the Infograph faces), as well as the new tinted complications in watchOS6. You can configure the complications from Preferences on your phone.
- • Added URL field to the Event Detail screen including the new rich link previews (iOS13 only)
- • Duration quick entry. When creating an event, just tap the time scrubber and you'll be able to easily set the event's duration.
- • Dark mode for the accounts and membership screens as well as dark mode support for today extensions.
- • Lots of other bug fixes and improvements.
- Also new in Timepage 2019:
- • New floating Add Event button that can be dragged over a day on your Timeline to quickly add events.
- • The Add Event screen has an elegant new layout that puts more at your fingertips including quick access to recent event names, people and places.
- • Your events can now display more details, like end times and locations on the Timeline and notes on Days.
- • Timepage can now automatically match the colors of your calendars to carefully curated Timepage colors. Turning this option on lets events display full screen in their calendar color.
- • The new Calendar Setup button on the Heatmap screen lets you easily add, remove, hide and change the color of your calendars.
- • Month View is now available on iPhone, simply rotate your device to landscape when you’re viewing the Timeline (make sure rotation is unlocked on your iPhone!)
- • The new Year View is a great way to see all twelve months of the year at once, its left of the Heatmap on iPhone and available by tapping the month name on iPad.
- • We’ve completely redesigned the reminders screen to be faster and more useful.
- • Timepage now automatically finds and combines birthdays from across multiple calendars.
- • Five beautiful new theme colors to choose from.
- If you've got a feature idea, tap Feature Request from the Help screen or visit https://bonobo.canny.io/timepage and let us know! This is where our members and team decide on what we will work on next.
- We've spent months working on this update, and we really hope that you enjoy using it! If you do, then we'd really appreciate if you had a moment to leave a review. If you've got a question or something isn't working quite right please contact us directly via the Menu > Help > Contact Support.
- Timepage 3.1.8 (Updated: February 3, 2020)
- Timepage 3.1.7 (Updated: January 7, 2020)
- Timepage 3.1.6 (Updated: January 3, 2020)
- Timepage 3.1.5 (Updated: December 30, 2019)
- Timepage 3.1.4 (Updated: December 22, 2019)
- Timepage 3.1.3 (Updated: December 18, 2019)
- Timepage 3.1.2 (Updated: November 7, 2019)
- Timepage 3.1.1 (Updated: October 25, 2019)
- Timepage 3.1.0 (Updated: October 20, 2019)
- Timepage 3.0.4 (Updated: August 28, 2019)
- More Version History >