You are about to download the Things 3 v3.11.5 for iPhone (Require iOS 12.1 or Later): Things 3 is a useful Productivity app. Organize your life. Powerful task manager. Organise tasks, assignments and to-do lists with Siri shortcuts..
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Things 3. You should download it on the Apple App Store (79.55 MB) >
Download and Try Things 3 3.11.5
About Things 3: *** APPLE DESIGN AWARD WINNER 2017 ***Meet the all-new Things! A complete rethinking of the original, award-winning task manager – with a ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Things 3 v3.11.5
- • Fixed a crash that could occur when using the Magic Plus button.
- THINGS 3.11
- Hi everyone! Things 3.11 is here – a big update for the Quick Find feature with new ways to navigate the app and quickly view important data. We hope you’ll enjoy this update!
- QUICK FIND – NEW LISTS
- If you’ve been using Things for awhile, you’re probably quite adept at zipping around the app with Quick Find. For today’s release, we’ve added some handy new lists to navigate to.
- To access these new lists, simply type their name into Quick Find:
- • “Deadlines” – all your upcoming (or passed!) deadlines, neatly sorted.
- • “Repeating” – all your repeating to-dos in one, convenient place.
- • “Tomorrow” – a nice focused list to plan tomorrow, today.
- • “All Projects” – an overview of all your big goals.
- • “Logged Projects” – an overview of your past achievements.
- While not technically a list, note that you can also type “Settings” (or “Preferences”) to quickly get there. No more digging for that Settings button!
- QUICK FIND – RECENTS
- • We’ve also made switching between lists even quicker: invoke Quick Find and you’ll now see all the lists you’ve recently viewed.
- • And on iPhone or iPad you no longer need to scroll to the top of a long list to access Quick Find: just tap the list’s title for instant search.
- QUICK FIND – HEADINGS
- • Quick Find now supports searching for projects’ headings and quickly navigating to them.
- MORE IMPROVEMENTS
- • See the exact date and time when a to-do or project was created or completed. On iOS, tap ••• > Share > Get Info. On Mac, go to Items > Get Info.
- • When typing a date on systems set to a 12-hour clock, the parser now chooses AM/PM more intelligently (and offers both options in some cases).
- • The following prefixes are now recognized as bullets and stripped out when pasting text into to-do lists or checklists: •, *, - [ ]
- • Increased the sidebar width on larger iPad Pros to accommodate those longer project titles :)
- • Added support for Cmd+click on links to open them in background. (Mac only)
- • Inside Areas, new projects can now be inserted with a New Project button in the toolbar and TouchBar. (Mac only)
- OTHER CHANGES & FIXES
- • Several bug fixes relating to drag and drop.
- • Improved handling of changes to lists.
- • Improvements for background execution.
- • Other small bug fixes and improvements.
- Check out our blog for all the latest news: thingsapp.com
- Things 3 3.11.4 (Updated: February 17, 2020)
- Things 3 3.11.3 (Updated: January 24, 2020)
- Things 3 3.11.2 (Updated: January 22, 2020)
- Things 3 3.11.1 (Updated: January 9, 2020)
- Things 3 3.11 (Updated: December 16, 2019)
- Things 3 3.10.10 (Updated: November 27, 2019)
- Things 3 3.10.9 (Updated: November 25, 2019)
- Things 3 3.10.8 (Updated: November 19, 2019)
- Things 3 3.10.7 (Updated: November 5, 2019)
- Things 3 3.10.6 (Updated: October 31, 2019)
- More Version History >