You are about to download the Things 3 v3.6.1 for iPhone: Things 3 is a and Useful Productivity app. *** APPLE DESIGN AWARD WINNER 2017 ***Meet the all-new Things! A complete rethinking of the orig ... ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Things 3, you could download it on the App Store (74.57 MB) >
Download and Try Things 3 3.6.1 for iOS 10.0 or Later
About Things 3: *** APPLE DESIGN AWARD WINNER 2017 ***Meet the all-new Things! A complete rethinking of the orig ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Things 3 v3.6.1 (Version History)
- This update accompanies our big 3.6 release for iPad, which delivers desktop-class productivity on the go. Everything you can do on your Mac, you can now do on your iPad: fully control the app with your keyboard, drag & drop to-dos in the sidebar, navigate the app with Type Travel, and more.
- The iPhone app also gains some great new features:
- Apply tags to multiple to-dos at once (select a group then tap •••).
- Apply a deadline to multiple to-dos at once.
- Duplicate a multi-selected group of to-dos.
- Added support for app-wide undo & redo.
- See our blog for all the details about this release: thingsapp.com
- —New in Things 3.6.1 ——
- More graceful handling of calendars without titles (works around an iOS 11.4 bug related to the built-in Holiday calendar).
- Fixed some issues with scrolling while selecting items.
- Fixed an issue where a to-do moved out of the Inbox wouldn’t show the title of its destination list.
- Fixed the “Load more” button at the bottom of search results.
- Fixed an issue where the Undo history was lost when the app was temporarily backgrounded or the device was locked.
- Fixed an issue where the “Complete” option was accidentally shown in the ••menu for repeating templates.
- Fixed an issue where the keyboard button could disappear when going from the notes field into the checklist field, or the checklist button could disappear when switching back from notes.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when creating a new to-do with Cmd+N while another to-do was expanded.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when converting a to-do with a checklist into a project.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when expanding a system text replacement that included hard returns/multiple lines of text.
- Improved Chinese localizations.