You are about to download the Things 3 v3.13.3 for iPhone (Require iOS 12.1 or Later): Things 3 is a useful Productivity app. Organize your life. Powerful task manager. Powerful task manager.
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Things 3. You should download it on the Apple App Store (94.45 MB) >
Download and Try Things 3 3.13.3
About Things 3: *** APPLE DESIGN AWARD WINNER 2017 ***Meet the all-new Things! A complete rethinking of the original, award-winning task manager – with a ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Things 3 v3.13.3
- New features! Widgets for your Home screen, Scribble support for iPad, new Complications for Apple Watch, integration with Wind Down, and more – available now for iOS 14, iPadOS 14, and watchOS 7.
- WIDGETS — iPhone & iPad
- Things’ beautiful new Widgets live on your Home screen, right next to your app icons, where they can display any list you want. Quickly glance at what you’re doing Today, see what’s Upcoming on your schedule, stay on top of your most urgent project, view tag-filtered lists – the possibilities are endless!
- SCRIBBLE — iPad & Apple Pencil
- You can now scribble on your iPad’s screen and Things will convert your handwriting into text! Use your Apple Pencil to write out a list of to-dos or jot down some notes – just open Things and start scribbling. Scribble in an open space to insert a to-do, or scribble into a field where you would normally type (notes, checklist, etc.).
- COMPLICATIONS — Apple Watch
- We’ve added two great new complications for this release. The “Today” complication shows your next three to-dos on Infograph Modular or Modular Compact, while the “New To-Do” complication puts a handy + button on your watch face to streamline data entry.
- WIND DOWN — iPhone
- As bedtime draws near, your iPhone can help you close out the day and make sure you’re ready for tomorrow. You’ll see a shortcut to quickly review tomorrow’s to-dos before you go to sleep, or you can configure other shortcuts to suit your needs. Open your Health app to set this up (in the Sleep settings).
- • We’ve improved the way project and to-do notes are synced. (As a result, you can also write much longer notes.)
- • The Siri watch face will now show to-dos with upcoming reminders.
- • The Apple Watch now runs Shortcuts, so you can control Things from your wrist. Out of milk? One tap is all you need for Things to remind you to pick some up. Create your Things shortcuts in the Shortcuts app on your iPhone.
- • In the Shortcuts app on iPhone & iPad, you can now select one of your tags in the “Show List” action.
- — — —
- Please note that this version also contains an update to Things Cloud. You must update to Things 3.13 on *all* your devices to continue syncing. If you have any questions, please contact us via thingsapp.com
- — — —
- New in Things 3.13.1
- • Fixed an issue where a widget could incorrectly show no content.
- New in Things 3.13.2
- • Fixed a bug where the Inbox widget could show to-dos that had been marked incomplete.
- • Fixed a bug where actions in Shortcuts couldn’t locate lists that had been previously defined.
- New in Things 3.13.3
- • Fixed a bug where the widgets may not display long lists correctly.
- Things 3 3.13.2 (Updated: September 18, 2020)
- Things 3 3.13 (Updated: September 17, 2020)
- Things 3 3.12.8 (Updated: July 29, 2020)
- Things 3 3.12.7 (Updated: July 23, 2020)
- Things 3 3.12.6 (Updated: June 26, 2020)
- Things 3 3.12.5 (Updated: May 27, 2020)
- Things 3 3.12.4 (Updated: May 11, 2020)
- Things 3 3.12.3 (Updated: April 27, 2020)
- Things 3 3.12.2 (Updated: April 20, 2020)
- Things 3 3.12.1 (Updated: March 27, 2020)
- More Version History >