You are about to download the Things 3 v3.7.2 for iPhone: Things 3 is a and Useful Productivity app. *** APPLE DESIGN AWARD WINNER 2017 ***Meet the all-new Things! A complete rethinking of the orig ... ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Things 3, you could download it on the App Store (89.84 MB) >
Download and Try Things 3 3.7.2 for iOS 10.0 or Later
About Things 3: *** APPLE DESIGN AWARD WINNER 2017 ***Meet the all-new Things! A complete rethinking of the orig ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Things 3 v3.7.2 (Version History)
- Things 3.7 is packed with great new features for iOS 12 and watchOS 5 – including support for Siri Shortcuts, the Siri watch face and new watch, Dynamic Notifications, Password AutoFill, and Landscape Mode for iPhone.
- SIRI SHORTCUTS
- On iOS 12, you can use the new Siri Shortcuts feature. Siri will determine common actions you perform inside of Things and suggest them as shortcuts on your Lock screen, like “Show Today” or “Add To-Do”.
- But you can also build your own shortcuts in Things’ settings and record a voice trigger for them. Here are a few examples of what shortcuts can do:
- Build your own Quick Entry
- Record shortcuts for different things you enter often, like Errands or Movies you want to watch. Every time you invoke these shortcuts (e.g. “Hey Siri, add an errand”), Things opens to reveal a new to-do, with all the relevant details pre-filled, like tags, the list it should go to, etc. – all that’s left for you to do is enter the title and hit save.
- Ready-made to-dos
- Create shortcuts for adding to-dos that are always exactly the same, like a packing list, or your favorite recipe. When you invoke the shortcut, Things adds it in the background.
- Quick access to lists
- Record shortcuts to open particular lists, like Today, Upcoming, a project you’re working on, your Work area, and so on. You can also specify a tag that the list should be filtered by when it opens.
- Build Workflows
- Any shortcut can also be used in Apple’s new Shortcuts app, which allows you to combine multiple shortcuts from different apps into one workflow.
- DYNAMIC NOTIFICATIONS
- When you get a notification, tap the Snooze button and you’ll notice that you now have granular control over the duration of the snooze: 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour.
- PASSWORD AUTOFILL
- Things supports iOS 12’s new Password AutoFill feature. It creates a strong password for you, keeps it safe, and automatically enters it for you when you log in on a new device. All of this now works with Things Cloud.
- APPLE WATCH
- We’ve added full support for watchOS 5. You’ll notice Things now appears on the Siri watch face; it shows the next to-do from your Today list, and how many to-dos are left for the day. We’ve built four great new complications for the new Infograph watch faces.
- LANDSCAPE MODE
- Things now supports landscape mode on the iPhone :)
- For more information about Things 3.7 check our blog (thingsapp.com). We hope you enjoy these new features!
- —New in Things 3.7.2 ——
- Fixed a crash in specific cases related to Siri integration.
- Fixed selection issues in the When dialog.
- Fixed the search URL command not working properly when the app isn’t running.
- Fixed an issue where you could have a dragged to-do “stuck” on screen in specific situations.
- Fixed an issue where tapping “OK” in a task list would scroll to reveal the current selection.
- Fixed an issue where to-dos would collapse when attempting to reorder checklist items.
- Fixed some localization issues.