You are about to download the Things 3 v3.10.4 for iPhone (Require iOS 12.0 or Later): Things 3 is a useful Productivity app. Organize your life. Manage tasks with Voice Control. Organise tasks, assignments and to-do lists with Siri shortcuts..
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Things 3. You should download it on the Apple App Store (74.42 MB) >
Download and Try Things 3 3.10.4
About Things 3: *** APPLE DESIGN AWARD WINNER 2017 ***Meet the all-new Things! A complete rethinking of the original, award-winning task manager – with a ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Things 3 v3.10.4
- Hi everyone! We hope you’ve had a great summer.
- Since June we’ve been working away on our big fall update – Things 3.10 – and it’s now ready for iOS 13. We’ve also released a great update for iPadOS with support for multiple windows and much more.
- Here’s what’s new for iPhone:
- SIRI SHORTCUTS
- Shortcuts has received a major overhaul this year, and we’ve added support for all the great new features. This means that any shortcuts you created in the past will need to be rebuilt.
- • We now have four official Things actions in the Shortcuts app: Add To-Do, Show To-Do, Show List, and Run Things URL.
- • You can go to Settings > Siri & Shortcuts to find some tips on how to create your first shortcuts.
- • Note that the old Workflow action “Add Things To-Do” is still visible in the Shortcuts app, but you should avoid it completely (it will eventually be removed).
- NEW SHARE EXTENSION
- Our extension for sharing stuff into Things from other apps was previously an Action Extension (in the Share Sheet’s row of grey buttons); we’ve now converted it into a Share Extension, and you’ll find it in the row of colored app icons instead.
- • It now looks like the in-app new to-do popover.
- • You can now choose the target list for your new to-do.
- SYSTEM DARK MODE
- The OS now has a system-wide setting for Dark Mode and we’ve added full support for it. This means our toggle based on screen brightness has been removed and Things now adapts to the system-wide setting (unless you set Things’ mode manually, which is still possible).
- NEW GESTURES
- Things supports the new text gestures on iOS 13. These gestures make it easier to select, copy, and paste; you can also undo typing with a swipe. See Apple’s documentation for more info.
- REMINDERS INBOX
- Apple’s Reminders app has changed quite a bit this year. We’ve reworked the existing feature for adding to-dos to Things’ Inbox; it’s now called “Reminders Inbox” in Settings.
- REMINDERS IMPORT
- We’ve also built a new “Reminders Import” feature for users who want to migrate their entire Reminders database over to Things. You’ll find this feature in Settings > Import.
- Things now has improved support for Voice Over and the new Voice Control feature – especially for navigating and scrolling lists, editing to-dos, and reordering to-dos.
- —— New in Things 3.10.4 ——
- • Improved stability and bug fixes.
Old Versions (Version History)
- Things 3 3.10.3 (Updated: October 15, 2019)
- Things 3 3.10.2 (Updated: September 30, 2019)
- Things 3 3.10.1 (Updated: September 24, 2019)
- Things 3 3.10 (Updated: September 17, 2019)
- Things 3 3.9.7 (Updated: September 2, 2019)
- Things 3 3.9.6 (Updated: July 7, 2019)
- Things 3 3.9.4 (Updated: July 1, 2019)
- Things 3 3.9.3 (Updated: June 14, 2019)
- Things 3 3.9.2 (Updated: May 22, 2019)
- Things 3 3.9.1 (Updated: May 16, 2019)