You are about to download the Polaris Office Free v7.5.14 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 9.0 or Later): Polaris Office Free is a free and useful Productivity app. Polaris Office - PDF & Docs, View & Edit all kinds of docs. Work anytime, anywhere.
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Polaris Office Free. You should download it on the Apple App Store (216.34 MB) >
Download and Try Polaris Office Free 7.5.14
About Polaris Office Free: Already 90 Million Users Across The World, Get the Latest iOS Office App For Free. Experience New All-in-One Complete Office Suite compatible ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Polaris Office Free v7.5.14
- In this version,
- - Fixed the error that recognized as an incorrect account intermittently when logged in.
- - Fixed the font recognition error for Japanese
- - Improved the stability when export to PDF.
- - Fixed the problem with opening some sheet documents.
- - Fixed the error that MS PGothic font cannot be printed on iOS 13 and later.
- - Fixed the printing issue when using an external font.
- - Improved the design of the account information and upgrade guide page.
- - Fixed the errors and improved the usability based on the users’ feedback.
- Polaris Office consider customers' feedback to be important!
- Please give us your feedback to provide better service to you.
Old Versions (Version History)
- Polaris Office Free 7.5.13 (Updated: October 8, 2019)
- Polaris Office Free 7.5.12 (Updated: August 23, 2019)
- Polaris Office Free 7.5.11 (Updated: August 21, 2019)
- Polaris Office Free 7.5.10 (Updated: July 23, 2019)
- Polaris Office Free 7.5.9 (Updated: July 19, 2019)
- Polaris Office Free 7.5.8 (Updated: June 20, 2019)
- Polaris Office Free 7.5.7 (Updated: June 1, 2019)
- Polaris Office Free 7.5.6 (Updated: May 3, 2019)
- Polaris Office Free 7.5.5 (Updated: April 13, 2019)
- Polaris Office Free 7.5.4 (Updated: April 9, 2019)