HotSchedules 4.103.0 for iPhone and iPad
Business App on iOS
HotSchedules App / Specifications
- • Price: $2.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 16, 2019
HotSchedules / Screenshots on iPhone
HotSchedules / Screenshots on iPad
HotSchedules / Description
HotSchedules is the industry's leading employee scheduling app because it’s the fastest and easiest way to manage your schedule and communicate with your team.
Team members love it because they can swap, pick-up or release shifts with one click. Work-life balance is easily managed with automatic shift pick ups when you want more hours, and time off requests for when you don’t. Calendar sync and notifications keep your Schedules and the roster automatically updated to your phone with any manager-approved changes.
Managers appreciate the 75% time savings when building schedules and one-click approvals for shift changes. The ability to monitor business performance with sales and labor snapshots from anywhere, keeps them out of the back office. And most importantly, staying connected with broadcast and one-to-one messaging makes for a happy and productive team culture.
NOTE: The HotSchedules application REQUIRES a valid HotSchedules user account through your employer.
Need help? Contact Customer Care 24x7x365
HotSchedules / Changelog / What's New in v4.103.0
- Mobile Schedule Edit Meal and Breaks will display in the Roster view and Edit Shift View
- My Schedule You will be able to see if you are scheduled a Meal/Break or if you are eligible for a Meal/Break. This needs to be requested by an Admin to be turned on.
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- Thought of the week Celery has negative calories! It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with. It’s the same with apples!