MindNode for iPhone and iPad
Also MindNode is included in the following collections:
More About MindNode
Try a 14-day trial of the full app for free.
IT STARTS WITH A THOUGHT
• Capture Your Thoughts
Whether as words, images, links, tasks, or notes, capture your thoughts in any form. Don’t worry about order and importance. MindNode is the right tool to get your ideas out of your head and into the world. Features like Quick Entry make capturing fast-flowing thoughts a cinch.
• Organize Your Idea
Your document reflects your ever-changing understanding of an idea as you add and adjust thoughts. Move, connect, detach, and reconnect as often as you like. During this process Focus Mode and foldable branches allow you to concentrate on one thought at a time.
• Style Your Mind Map
Personalize your mind map with beautiful out-of-the-box themes or create your very own style. MindNode allows you to make your mind map look just right by styling every single detail the way you want it. And with Smart Layout your document will always look fantastic.
• Share Your Vision
Easily share your documents with others or move them one step further in your creative process. Send tasks to Apple Reminders, Things, or OmniFocus. Export your project as plain text, rtf, docx, csv, opml, pdf, image, markdown, or TaskPaper.
STAY PRODUCTIVE WHEREVER YOU GO
Whether it's your iPhone when on the go, your iPad or Mac at work, or your Apple Watch during a workout, with MindNode you stay productive wherever you are. A deep system integration lets you store your files on iCloud Drive and access them on all your devices.
DISCLAIMER: MindNode for macOS/iOS is sold separately.
• Capture everything: nodes may contain text, images, and links
• Tasks: give nodes a checkbox and turn them into tasks
• Notes: keep your mind map easy to read without losing a single detail
• Cross Connections: connect nodes in different branches
• Outline: see your entire mind map in one list and search it
• Quick Entry: just start typing to collect thoughts
• Themes: beautiful out-of-the-box themes and unlimited personal themes
• Stickers: 260+ hand-crafted stickers with adjustable colors
• Styling: rich styling options for every single part of your document
• Layouts: top-down and horizontal
• Fold branches: hide what you don’t want to show
• Focus Mode: put a spotlight on a single branch
• Dark Mode: for when your thoughts come at night
• External screen support: lock the viewport and take advantage of a second screen
• Share Tasks: to Apple Reminders, Things, and OmniFocus
• Export: plain text, rtf, docx, csv, opml, pdf, image, markdown, TaskPaper
• iCloud: everything synced through iCloud Drive
• Multi-Select: move/style/delete/… multiple nodes at once
• Adjustable UI: panels that will never be in your way
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and on Twitter (@mindnode). Let us know if you have questions or issues. We’re always glad to help.
TRY MINDNODE FREE
MindNode is a free app with In-App purchases. The free app allows you to view your documents, as well as share them.
• You can unlock a fully-functional free 14-day trial.
• Unlock the full app with all features with a one-time purchase.
What's New in MindNode 2022.4.2 >
• Added missing keyboard shortcuts to toggle bold, italics, strikethrough and underline in Outline
• Added optional toolbar items for sticker & emoji picker on macOS & iPadOS 16
• Changed team photos in credits
• Improved contrast for the text insertion cursor in the Outline and on the Mind Map
• Ensured tags that are not currently highlighted are deemphasized in Outline
• Fixed a bug where the edit menu wasn’t displayed immediately after selecting a node on iPhone, if the Setting was enabled
• Fixed a glitch when creating new child nodes
• Fixed a bug where changing font attributes would only effect the previously selected text range after selecting a new node
• Fixed hanging node well branch appendix after dragging node well with pointer
• Fixed a bug where pasting with style would not work correctly, when creating new main nodes during pasting
• Fixed a crash when changing the font size of notes
• iPadOS: Hopefully, fixed an unreproducible crash during context menu dismissal