Explain Everything Whiteboard Legacy 5.2.8 for iPhone and iPad
Education App on iOS
Explain Everything Whiteboard Legacy App / Specifications
- • Price: $13.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.1 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 19, 2018
Explain Everything Whiteboard Legacy / Screenshots on iPhone
Explain Everything Whiteboard Legacy / Screenshots on iPad
Explain Everything Whiteboard Legacy / Description
CAPTURE, ANNOTATE, AND ZOOM OUT ON THE BIG PICTURE
Explain Everything’s infinite-touch canvas, zoom, and mix recording is an unreal experience that you have to try to believe. Explain Everything is optimized for iPad, Apple Pencil, and transforming your imagination for what is possible with mobile devices.
EASY AND INTUITIVE
You don’t have to be creative to express your ideas creatively. Capture every experience by inserting, including Drag and Drop, all the media you need to tell your story: images, websites, videos, PDF & PPT files, and more. Immediately record and share authentic moments as stories.
SEE YOUR IDEAS CLICK INTO PLACE
Share to anyone, anywhere, what is most compelling for your audience and inspire them from GIF to MP4 to YouTube and more.
If you need to restore an Explain Everything subscription, find it in Settings -> Integrations. If you had previously chosen to subscribe, you will be charged the price according to your plan and country. Prices would have been shown in the app before you complete a payment.
Subscriptions renew every month/year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You will be charged for one.
Explain Everything Whiteboard Legacy / Changelog / What's New in v5.2.8
- Change the project orientation while editing
- Quickly create new slides using the active template (the template picker is available when adding a slide from the slide sorter)
- No longer need to change to the Hand Tool in order to play video objects
- Option to disable web browser object via MDM configuration
- Bug Fixes