Television Time 1.5.2 for iPhone and iPad
Entertainment App on iOS
Television Time App / Specifications
- • Price: $2.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 20, 2019
Television Time / Screenshots on iPhone
Television Time / Screenshots on iPad
Television Time / Description
Television Time is the best TV show tracker for iPhone, and iPad. Easily and effortlessly you can track your favorite TV shows and discover new ones.
• Beautiful design, easily navigate between shows and episode and find everything you need to know.
• Trakt.tv sync that just works
• iCloud sync
• Notifications to remind you that a show is airing soon
• Easily view show information via Spotlight
• See your overall show progress and time spent watching tv
• Quickly view todays shows with the today extension
• Export episodes to calendar
• View cast and crew information
• 3D Touch, Spotlight indexing, Low Power Mode detection
• Special episodes support
• iMessage app
• View upcoming episodes
• View to-watch list
• "We tested a bunch of apps and found that Television Time is the best TV tracker for iOS." - The Sweet Setup
Get the latest news by following Television Time on these social media networks.
• Twitter - @TelevisionApp
• Facebook - facebook.com/TelevisionTime
To report a bug, ask a question or make a suggestion, please contact me within the app or via one of the above social media networks.
Television Time / Changelog / What's New in v1.5.2
- What's New in Television Time 1.5.2
- Fix app freeze during sync
- Add logging options to the Settings tab under "Advanced"
- Remove Trakt hidden shows counting to Stats tab
- Bug fixes and improvements
- If you enjoy using Television Time, please take a minute to leave a nice review and tell your friends: It really helps.
- Also, if you have any feature requests or are experiencing any bugs, please do not hesitate to contact me (Twitter: @TelevisionApp, Email: email@example.com) and I am more than happy to help.