Nintype 1.999 for iPhone and iPad
Productivity App on iOS
Nintype App / Specifications
- • Price: $4.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 3.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 11, 2019
Nintype / Screenshots on iPhone
Nintype / Screenshots on iPad
Nintype / Description
Nintype, as used by over 150k people!
Transform your iPhone or iPad into a highly productive device where you can actually type relatively quickly with it - so writing emails, reports and articles are much nicer, because you can type faster on the iPad/iPhone than most people can on a desktop keyboard!
This notes app comes with a 3rd party keyboard, which is most probably what you're after.
- Two-Handed Sliding Keyboard - construct words with slides and taps
- A top bar to correct previous words quickly
- Slide left/right at the spacebar to move the cursor quickly
- Backspace slide to quickly erase words
- Edge slide shortcuts to quickly add punctuations
- Quickpaste menu (press-hold caps)
- Height / layout adjustment. Can split, align right, left, etc.
- Flick autocomplete
- Number pad layout quick access (slide right from the 123 button, at the bottom left)
- Calculator which actually counts things - numbers ready to be inserted
- Customizable theme - with a lot of presets
- Autospace Mode (Automatically flushes in adjustable time, dynamic timing, new and improved! recommended for expert users)
- Emojis! Press hold the topleft button at the topbar!
- Emojify - type any english word (e.g happy), slide down from X, and select the emoji you want!
Priority Support - English
Secondary Support - Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish
Nintype App (A note-taking app) features:
- Subfolders, unlimited depth too
- Shortcuts System
- Recent Notes History system
- A Robust Archive system.
- Quick Share Shortcuts
Nintype / Changelog / What's New in v1.999
- Updated word chooser, Updated topbar
- Fixed and improved retype & rewind functionality
- Fixed cap switching from the topbar (it now reflects properly)
- Big shortcuts on main menu (you can enable this by editing the main menu / spacebar hold menu)
- Updated base dictionary removed some useless/nonsense words, added missing common ones
- (thanks for the donated dictionary data. I haven't added them to credits yet though)
- free sticker icon
- Sorry about the lack of update more may come in 2020 at this rate. I've been in a limbo of sorts