Passcodes for iPhone and iPad
More About Passcodes
- Simple, Secure & Private: Beautiful simplicity meets military-grade encryption & security.
- Strong Password Generation: Quickly generate unique, random, and memorable passwords, or PINs.
- Stay Organised with Vaults: Keep you personal, family, and work passwords separate.
- Secure Sharing: Share your vaults securely with family or others
- Sync to all of your devices: End-to-end encryption so you can access your passwords everywhere securely using your own iCloud account.
- Your new Authenticator App: Use automatically generated one-time codes to sign in to your accounts secured by 2-step verification.
Terms of Service: https://passcodes.plus/#terms
What's New in Passcodes 1.1.1 >
We’re excited to announce Security Report
Security Report helps you to keep your online accounts safe. It's like your own personal security fort.
- Vulnerable Passwords: Security Report securely informs you if a password you're using has appeared in a website data breach, so you can take action to protect your account.
- Weak and Reused Passwords: Security Report helps you to see your passwords that are easy to guess, or that you’re reusing for multiple items, so you can change to a stronger password.
- Unused Two-Factor Authentication: Security Report shows you where you can to add an extra layer of protection to your accounts by letting you know when a website supports two-factor authentication.
- Fixed a bug where the edit button wouldn’t show on the Item Detail screen on iPad.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
More great updates are on the way! Thank you for all of your feedback so far.
We don’t want to interrupt you daily workflow, so Passcodes never prompts you for a review. If you like using Passcodes or want to support us, please leave us a rating or thoughtful review.
If you need help using Passcodes, or something else is bugging you, please reach out to email@example.com.