TV Time 7.1.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Entertainment App on iOS
TV Time App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 14, 2018
TV Time / Screenshots on iPhone
TV Time / Screenshots on iPad
TV Time / Description
After watching an episode on TV or a mobile device, millions of television fans use TV Time to track their favorite TV shows, discover new series, check TV show times and react to episodes!
With TV Time, you can:
• Follow the TV shows you’re watching and the ones you want to watch
• Keep track of what episodes to watch next
• Receive personalized recommendations for what series to start
• Build a custom TV guide and countdown to the next episode
• Get notified when new episodes are available
• Vote for your favorite characters and episode emotions
• React to each episode with comments, memes, and video reactions
• Test your show knowledge with fun quizzes and compete against other fans
• Find videos, articles, and podcasts related to your recently watched episodes
TV Time allows you to keep track of all your shows including those on ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, The CW, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, HBO, MTV, Bravo, BBC, Channel 4, ITV, Sky and more!
Air dates, show overviews and pictures used in the TV Time app are provided under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License by the great crowdsourced database: thetvdb.com.
TV Time (formerly TVShow Time) is not affiliated with SHOWTIME.
TV Time / Changelog / What's New in v7.1.1
- Get excited. You're about to experience the totally new version of TV Time! It's never been easier to track your progress, find your next favorite show and interact with the community. Plus, this first version of the redesign gives you unlimited favorites!
- It's not perfect yet, so please bear with us while we continue to improve the app. If you find a bug or just want to give us your feedback, find us on social or email us at [email protected] We're so excited about this new version and we'd love to hear from you!