Nightgate 1.3.2 for iPhone and iPad
Action Game on iOS
Nightgate App / Specifications
- • Price: $4.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 12, 2018
Nightgate / Screenshots on iPhone
Nightgate / Screenshots on iPad
Nightgate / Description
In the year 2398, a network of intelligent computers known as Nightgate, is the last remaining life form on Earth.
- The Daily Dot
"A Neon-Soaked Art Installation"
- Stuff TV
"One of the best soundtracks I've heard in a while"
"A Gorgeous Minimalist Experience"
"Top 10 Indie Mobile Games of 2016"
- Indie Game Reviewer
"10 Best Video Game Soundtracks of 2016"
- FACT Magazine
"A pretty cool mixture of laid back and frantic"
"Wide range of challenges and mechanics"
- Pocket Gamer
"Feels right at home on the Apple TV"
"Wonderfully Intuitive Controls"
- Cult of Mac
"A Triumph in Design"
"Immersive and Captivating"
Step into the computer and make your way through 50 handcrafted levels. Avoid enemies as you interact with a dark digital world and explore what lies beyond the futuristic landscapes of Nightgate.
• Universal app for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
• No ads, no in-app purchases
• Immersive digital environments
• Over 40 minutes of original soundtrack (also available on iTunes Music Store)
• Minimalist design featuring vibrant colors and complex geometries
• Discover achievements scattered throughout the game
• In-game camera to capture beautiful screenshots
• Sync your progress using iCloud
• Fully localized for English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Russian
Nightgate / Changelog / What's New in v1.3.2
- Fixes an issue for level 30 and some other levels where you would lose before you start. The issue was introduced with our recent update a few days ago.
- Added support for new devices