Blitz Breaker App / Specifications
- • Price: $2.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 3, 2017
Blitz Breaker / Screenshots on iPhone
Blitz Breaker / Screenshots on iPad
Blitz Breaker / Description
*** iPhone 5S / iPod Touch 6 / iPad Mini 2 / iPad Air or later recommended. Devices such as iPhone 4 / 4S / iPhone 5 / iPad Mini will run the game under sub-optimal conditions, and may encounter issues ***
What is it?
Blitz Breaker is a simple, accessible twitch platformer with one small change: Your character can't run.
Play as an adorable little robot named Blitz, where your goal is to escape the factory you were built in. The problem is that it seems like everything is trying to break you! That is, with the exception of Chip: A friendly computer helper who is totally your friend!
The gameplay is as simple as it is satisfying. Blitz can only jump, and perform an air dash in one of 4 directions. Upon colliding with an object that doesn't break you, you are free to dash again. Use this to navigate a variety of challenges and hazards, including spikes, cannons, missiles, lasers, mines and even giant mechanical monsters.
Featuring challenging but fair difficulty, the skill lies in your timing, and ability to react. Perfecting these skills grants you stars, which are used to unlock additional heads to dress Blitz up in. Your ability to search and explore can lead you to secrets, and keys to portals harboring even greater challenges.
- Simple, accessible controls. Simple taps and swipes are all you need to play
- Tough but fair difficulty
- 101 lovingly handed crafted levels
- Four boss levels to challenge and conquer
- Over 25 heads to discover and collect (some are more secret than others)
- Secret Warp Zones to unlock and challenge
- A wicked chiptune sound track by Fat Bard
- Multiple leaderboards to challenge your friends!
Blitz Breaker / Changelog / What's New in v1.0.1
- Added two more free heads for users to further dress up their player!
- Maybe sort of possibly addressed an issue that caused some devices to hang on launch. This doesn't guarantee that it will fix it for every device, but this is an attempt.
- Changed the version number to say 1.0.1 (seemed like a good idea)