TouchBistro 8.9.2 for iPad
Free Food & Drink App on iOS
TouchBistro is an iPad POS and integrated payments solution built for restaurant people, by restaurant people – with every feature designed to meet the unique needs and fast pace of the foodservice ... Read More > or Install Now >
TouchBistro App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPad
- • Rating average
- 3 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 26, 2019
More About TouchBistro App
TouchBistro is the POS that has powered over 15,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries worldwide.
TouchBistro makes running a restaurant easier by streamlining and simplifying all aspects of restaurant management, so restaurateurs have more time to focus on their passion – the reason they opened their business in the first place.
Designed to help restaurateurs run a better and more successful business, TouchBistro enables restaurants to make more money, deliver a great guest experience, and take the guesswork out of making business decisions.
Try TouchBistro for free up to one month!*
*Free trial is valid for seven days without registration + 21 days (28 days in total) with registration of a user name.
Committed to the restaurant industry
• Reliable hybrid POS with zero downtime
• Free 24/7/365 support
• Subscription based licensing
• Access to 50+ detailed reports
• Custom pop-up modifiers
• Automatic gratuity
• Visual menu
• Take-out and delivery order management
• One-touch bill splitting and seat joining
• Bar tab management
• Quick features: discounts, tax, void, edit, reorder, and transfers
• Kitchen coursing
Mobile Payment & Processing
• Multiple payment forms including digital wallet payments and gift cards
• EMV compliant and wireless devices
• Customize bills (ie. tip guides)
• Digital receipts
• Scheduled menus and promotions
• Show ingredients, descriptions, and cooking instructions
• Assign menu items to sales and menu categories for reporting
• Add costs and recipes at the menu item level
• Seasonal and time-based menus and items
• Manage non-food items
• Barcode scanning
Restaurant Inventory Management
• Inventory level alerts
• Track ingredient level food cost
• Ingredient and menu item inventory reports
Floor Plan Table Management
• Customizable floor plan
• Visual table management
• Display table value and time seated
• Server section and table assignment
Staff Management & Scheduling
• Employee scheduling
• Staff profiles
• Security controls
• Track labor costs
• View staff activity
• Per-staff performance tracking
Reporting & Analytics
• 50+ detailed reports
• Daily summary reports
• Current snapshot reports
• Cloud reporting
• Reports-to-Go app for iPhone
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Customer accounts
• Record customer preferences
• Take-out and delivery order management
• Track purchase history
Service & Support
• Customer Success team for training, installation, and menu inputting
• Available 24/7/365
• Automatic and secure daily back-ups
• Built-in diagnostic tools
• Comprehensive support materials available online
• Loyalty programs
• Customer Facing Display
• Kitchen Display System
What's New in TouchBistro 8.9.2
- TouchBistro Reservations
- We recently launched TouchBistro Reservations, the complete reservation and guest management platform to help you tailor every guest experience while seamlessly managing operations with ease. Please visit touchbistro.com/reservations to learn more.
- Send After Checkout
- When you’re on a register, you can now send items to the kitchen automatically when clicking on “checkout”; making the checkout experience a breeze!
- TouchBistro Payments Bar Tabs
- When swiping, dip or tap a credit card to start a bar tab, we will capture the guest’s name and the last 4 digits of their credit card to make identifying bar tabs much easier!
- UK Payment Integration Updates
- We've made improvements to our Paymentsense integration, as well as added the ability to take Card Not Present refunds for our Barclaycard integrated customers.
- Unsent Items Warning
- We’ve improved our unsent items warning to make it easier to proceed with or without sending the items to the kitchen before continuing to checkout or the floor plan.
- Total Sales on Floor Plan
- Now customers using more than one iPad will see real-time sales totals on tables on their POS floor plan.
- QR & Barcode Scanning for Tables
- You can now scan QR and Barcodes via the iPad camera at the table level to assign menu items or merchandise to a table's bill.
- Bug Fixes and Improvements.