Keeper Password Manager 12.0.3 for iPhone and iPad
Free Productivity App on iOS
Editors' Words: Secure and encrypted data storage for your passwords, files, photos and notes. Stay protected with the world's #1 most downloaded password manager & secure digital vault. Keep ... Read More > or Install Now >
Keeper Password Manager App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 19, 2018
Keeper Password Manager / Screenshots on iPhone
Keeper Password Manager / Screenshots on iPad
Keeper Password Manager / Description
Stay protected with the world's #1 most downloaded password manager & secure digital vault. Keeper creates and stores strong passwords and auto-fills them on any of your devices. Keeper also locks your private documents, files, and photos in a secure encrypted vault. Don't get hacked. Get Keeper.
Join the millions of people who use Keeper’s world-class security to safeguard their personal and professional information from hackers and cybercriminals.
• Protect unlimited passwords in your vault
• Autofill passwords
• Generate strong passwords
• Login with Touch ID and Face ID
• Access and sync your passwords from any of your devices (phone, tablet, computer)
• Lock files and photos in your secure vault
• Use Keeper to securely share passwords and files with people you trust
• Ability to safely store credit and debit card information
• Organize passwords with folders and categories
• Compatible with Apple Watch
• Built with Zero-Knowledge security architecture
• Integrates with two-step verification providers (SMS, Google Authenticator, Duo Security, or RSA SecurID)
• Utilizes AES-256 and PBKDF2 technology
• Enable a custom logout timer
• Certified TRUSTe and SOC-2 for your peace of mind
Featured on CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox, Forbes, Inc, Success, Yahoo, and many more.
Everyone who is alive must have this type of password organizer for all of your crucial accounts.
A close family relative who works for Homeland Security turned me onto this great app, which he uses all the time. I love this app and use it constantly for just about everything.
I used to write down passwords and kept them in my wallet until it was stolen! What a mess! I uploaded the Keeper application and since then my life has been less complicated.
Password Keeper is the only thing that keeps all my passwords in order and me, sane.
Keeper is definitely the best app on the market for keeping passwords and other confidential information.
Terms and Conditions
Keeper Unlimited is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $29.99/year.
Keeper Family Plan is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $59.99/year.
Secure File Storage is a 1-year auto-renewable starting at $9.99/year.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Keeper, Password Keeper and the Keeper logo are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc.
U.S. Patent No. 8,656,504, 8,868,932 and 8,738,934.
Keeper Password Manager / Changelog / What's New in v12.0.3
- We’ve given Keeper an overhaul to put record creation and search at your fingertips. New icons, simple themes, and easier menu navigation are included, all while striving to keep the simplicity of the app that you have come to expect.
- We’ve also added integration with our newest app, KeeperChat, your secure text messaging solution. Seamlessly toggle between Keeper Password Manager and KeeperChat by selecting the chat icon at the bottom of your screen.