Netflix 10.20.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Entertainment App on iOS
Editors' Words: Instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & movies on your phone. Subscribe Now on Your iPhone® or iPad®Watch TV shows and movies recommended just for you, includin ... Read More > or Install Now >
Netflix App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 3.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 14, 2018
Netflix / Screenshots on iPhone
Netflix / Screenshots on iPad
Netflix / Description
Subscribe Now on Your iPhone® or iPad®
Watch TV shows and movies recommended just for you, including award-winning Netflix original series, movies, and documentaries.
Netflix has something for everyone. There’s even a safe watching experience just for kids with family-friendly entertainment.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix adds TV shows and movies all the time. Browse titles or search for your favorites.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV shows and movies that you’ll love—just for you.
• You can create up to five individual profiles within a single Netflix account. Profiles allow different members of your household to have their own personalized Netflix experience built around the movies and TV shows they enjoy.
• Instantly stream on iOS devices or on the web.
Try us free for 1 month! If you enjoy your Netflix trial, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue for as long as you choose to remain a member. Netflix membership is a month-to-month subscription that begins at sign up. You can easily cancel anytime, online, 24 hours a day. There are no long-term contracts or cancellation fees. Just sign up to get started!
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan above.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device.
If you haven’t subscribed through iTunes, you can manage your subscription through Netflix.
Netflix / Changelog / What's New in v10.20.0
- You worry about what to watch next, we’re busy making that experience even better.
- No matter your mood—we’ve got options. In this version we made player improvements to make watching them even better.