Chick-fil-A 6.1.9 for iPhone
Free Food & Drink App on iOS
Chick-fil-A App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 13, 2019
Chick-fil-A / Screenshots on iPhone
Chick-fil-A / Description
Welcome to the Chick-fil-A® app. Earn points, redeem available rewards of your choice and reach new tiers with increasing benefits.
1. Mobile ordering – Place your order through your phone, choose your preferred pick-up method, and let us know when you arrive.
2. Earn points – Earn points with every purchase by scanning your QR code, paying with Chick-fil-A One™, or placing mobile orders at Chick-fil-A.
3. Redeem rewards – Use your points to redeem available food rewards of your choice.
4. Customized menu – We’ll remember what you like and – even better – how you like it.
Chick-fil-A / Changelog / What's New in v6.1.9
- Thank you for downloading the Chick-fil-A app! We’ve added lots of new features in this release that we hope you will love!
- Streamline your ordering experience by setting a default payment method. You can also now customize the names of your payment methods to help identify them more quickly
- Guests may now choose whether or not they would like to redeem any available rewards when scanning at the restaurant
- The Points screen has been refreshed to better help guests understand how many more points they must earn to achieve the next membership level
- We resolved an issue that was causing menu headers to display improperly on some devices
- We’ve made some under-the-hood adjustments to the restaurant finder that we hope will make it even easier and faster to find a Chick-fil-A
- As always, we’ve resolved some irregular crashes and included numerous other performance improvements to further enhance your app experience