Principles In Action 2.3.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Education App on iOS
Principles in Action is a free app that brings to life Ray Dalio’s best-selling book Principles: Life & Work by guiding you through interactive videos of actual cases of these principles in ... Read More > or Install Now >
Principles In Action App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 21, 2019
More About Principles In Action App
Principles in Action is a free app that brings to life Ray Dalio’s best-selling book Principles: Life & Work by guiding you through interactive videos of actual cases of these principles in action at his company Bridgewater Associates. And it provides a lot more.
Principles in Action is being offered free-of-charge in response to strong demand to see Ray’s principles actually operating in the work environment. It includes:
* The complete bestselling book Principles: Life & Work with interactive case studies that show closed-door meetings at Bridgewater.
* The option for you to answer questions about your reactions to these principles shown in action. In future releases, these answers will allow you to compare your reactions to operating this way with those of others to help you learn about yourself.
* A digital “Coach” to help you easily find the appropriate principles for the specific situations you face. It will soon be adapted to help you develop your own principles and collect principles from others.
* Several of Ray’s studies on economics and investing and related subjects.
Principles in Action is also a platform for receiving other principles and tools as they are released, including courses and a tool to help you to develop your own principles. In the future, you’ll also have a chance to take a one-of-a-kind personality assessment which, when combined with your answers to questions in the courses, will give you a detailed picture of what you’re like along with tailored tips to help you achieve your goals in light of what you’re like.
Principles in Action was developed by Ray and Bridgewater for training at Bridgewater Associates. It is based on the principles that produced Bridgewater’s success and were explained in Ray’s book Principles: Life & Work. This book has been recommended by numerous leaders from all walks of life such as Bill Gates, Arianna Huffington, Marc Benioff, Mark Cuban, P. Diddy, Mike Bloomberg, Kevin Systrom, Jamie Dimon, and many others.
What's New in Principles In Action 2.3.2
- Welcome back! Principles in Action is continuously being updated with new content, features, and improvements to provide you with the best experience possible. Make sure you leave your updates on so you don’t miss a thing.
- In this release you will see:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements