OfferUp 3.11.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Shopping App on iOS
OfferUp App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 18, 2019
OfferUp / Screenshots on iPhone
OfferUp / Screenshots on iPad
OfferUp / Description
Buy. Sell. Simple.
• The biggest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers.
• List an item using your phone or tablet in as little as 30 seconds.
• Know who you’re dealing with through reputation and safety features.
• Browse local items with thousands of new postings daily.
• Message buyers and sellers securely from within the app.
• Build a reputation with your unique seller profile page.
• Browse items by image and sort by category or location.
• Join millions of people using OfferUp across the country.
OfferUp is the easiest way to buy and sell locally.
"I have found several items at a great price on OfferUp, saving me tons of money"
"We offered up 3 items in minutes and sold them within 48 hours. Doesn't get much easier than that!"
"I made $1,000 by offering up my daughter's unused items on OfferUp"
If you subscribe to Promote Plus (1 month) via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews for $19.99 unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of Promote Plus. Subscription and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable.
OfferUp / Changelog / What's New in v3.11.0
- Thanks for using OfferUp! We've made updates to many of our existing features to make the app faster and more fun to use than ever before.
- What's new?
- Minor bug fixes.