Lime 2.32.0 for iPhone
Free Travel App on iOS
Lime App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 14, 2019
Lime / Screenshots on iPhone
Lime / Description
Unlock your ride and your city with Lime, the #1 electric scooter and bike sharing app. Our micro-mobility solutions including dock free rental bikes, e-assist bikes, and electric scooters are available anytime to get you across town or across campus. Simply tap to find a ride near you, scan the code to unlock it and go!
With Lime, you’ll never have to worry about traffic or finding a parking station, and you can leave your ride safely at your destination for a fraction of the cost of a taxi or a ride share. Have fun, connect with your community and get where you’re going in style. Lime is your ride anytime!
Download the app and get started today!
How Lime works:
- Open the app to find a nearby Lime-S (electric scooter), Lime-E (e-assist bike), LimeBike on the map
- Unlock your ride by scanning the QR code or entering the ID
- Take a fun, healthy and affordable ride to your destination
- Once you’ve arrived, park and lock your ride safely out of the way of foot traffic
Use Lime for:
- Your morning/evening commute
- Rides with friends
- Rides to/from public transit stations
- Rides to/from class
- Taking an urban adventure
- Travel and tourist groups
- Date nights
- When you want to explore your city
- When your car or your bicycle is in the shop
- Anytime you want a fun, quick, convenient ride across town!
Want Lime in your city? Let us know by voting on our website!
Lime / Changelog / What's New in v2.32.0
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- We update the app regularly to make your rider and juicer experience even better.
- Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps us running :-)
- Question or suggestions? Tap Help in the Lime app