VSCO 112.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Photo & Video App on iOS
VSCO App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 17, 2019
VSCO / Screenshots on iPhone
VSCO / Screenshots on iPad
VSCO / Description
VSCO is a place to express your true self, make beautiful photos on mobile, and connect with a creative community.
Take your photography to the next level with quality presets and editing tools, and explore original content made by community members around the world.
FREE ON MOBILE
Edit with 10 VSCO presets
Use basic editing tools like Contrast, Saturation, and Grain
Explore inspiring photos and editorial in Discover
Share your photos for a chance to be curated by VSCO
VSCO MEMBERSHIP ON MOBILE
Access VSCO’s complete preset library, including 170+ presets
Recreate vintage film looks by Kodak, Fuji, Agfa, and others with Film X
Use advanced editing tools like HSL, Borders, and Video Editing
Explore inspiring tips, tricks, and tutorials tailored for members in Discover
Share your work for a chance to be curated by VSCO
MEMBERSHIP TRIAL AND SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
Start your VSCO membership with a free 7-day trial. Once the trial is over, you’ll be charged a nominal annual subscription fee. Your VSCO membership will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your Settings > iTunes Account & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions to manage your membership and turn auto-renew off. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Read more about our terms and conditions here —
VSCO / Changelog / What's New in v112.1
- What’s new on VSCO
- Fixed an issue where the Copy & Paste feature was missing
- Fixes for top crashes
- Smaller bug fixes and performance improvements
- Thanks for creating with VSCO! We regularly release updates to improve your experience. Update to the latest version of VSCO for access to our newest presets, editing tools, and inspiring content.
- If you'd like our help with any issues, please visit vs.co/help.