Project Planning Pro 3.4.8 for iPhone and iPad
Free Business App on iOS
Project Planning Pro App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 5, 2019
Project Planning Pro / Screenshots on iPhone
Project Planning Pro / Screenshots on iPad
Project Planning Pro / Description
Project Management on the Go. Create a project plan in no time by entering tasks, duration and start dates. Use the interactive Gantt chart to edit and update the tasks with simple gestures.
Manage your tasks, collaborate with your team and achieve more. Project Planning Pro will help you increase productivity of your team, and avoid missing important deadlines. The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for managers and planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
** Supports Microsoft Project Plan Import/Export **
-NEW- BestApp Ever Awards 2014 "Best Business App" - 2nd Place [3rd year in a row]
- Appsters Award 2014 "Best Enterprise"- Highly Commended
- Tabby Award 2014 "Business, Products and services"- Finalist
- BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App" - 2nd Place
- BestApp Ever Awards 2012 "Best Business App" - 3rd Place
- Nominated for 2013 Silicon Valley Business App Awards
Easily share your projects with customers or colleagues as PDF, CSV or XML files
With iOS 10, you can send tasks to your friend through iMessage and also look out for Upcoming Tasks in Today’s Widget.
Now you can sync your projects seamlessly in real time using iCloud. This will help you to manage projects on all iOS devices with same iCloud account.
Get started in no time by creating a task list or WBS (Work Breakdown Structure). Indent or Outdent tasks to finalize your WBS. Enter task durations, add dependencies and assign resources to complete your plan.
**This app is available for MacOS and iOS. Access your projects on all your Apple devices**
The app supports import of project plans in the XML format created using either Microsoft Project or Project Planning Pro app.
* Import plans using Email, DropBox, BOX or iTunes
* Install Project Planning Pro desktop addin and import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox (visit support site for more info)
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
* Create or Import Project Plans/Schedule
* 4 types of task links - finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start (SS), finish-to-finish (FF) and start-to-finish (SF)
* Interactive Gantt: Tap or pinch Gantt bar to change dates and durations
* Gantt view, Calendar view and Critical path view to analyze and review your plans
* Build team and assign resources
* Reorder Tasks
* Bird’s-eye view of Gantt for easy navigation
* Slider bar to increase viewing area for Gantt or Table view
* Filter tasks by task name, duration, %complete, start date, finish date and resource
* Export plans to Microsoft Project (XML File)
* Cost Calculation - Resource, Task and Project
* Backup and Restore plans
* Create plan templates and export to Dropbox, BOX or Email
* Import and view project risk from Risk Register+ (.prr)
* Share plans as PDF, CSV or XML file.
This App has been developed based on valuable feedback we received from Project Management Community. Your feedback, comments, reviews and ideas help us improve Planning Pro. We would like to hear from you.
Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tweet Us: @planningpro_app
Project Planning Pro / Changelog / What's New in v3.4.8
- 1. Minor bug fixes