Keepsafe Unlisted 3.23.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Productivity App on iOS
Keepsafe Unlisted App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 18, 2019
Keepsafe Unlisted / Screenshots on iPhone
Keepsafe Unlisted / Screenshots on iPad
Keepsafe Unlisted / Description
Need new phone numbers? With Keepsafe Unlisted, get additional phone numbers to protect your personal information, make private calls and send/receive secure texts & photos. Create new private numbers in the US or Canada to use for dates, freelance work, buying & selling online, business sales calls - anything you can think of!
Unlisted is quick, affordable, and private — get new numbers when you need them, burn them when you’re done.
- Text and Photo Messaging
- VoIP (voice over IP) for calling from around the world (uses data)
- No ads, ever
- Call forwarding to any other number
- Receive Call Options: Block or Voicemail
- Custom Voicemails for each number
- Use on all your iOS Devices
- Use anywhere in the world
WHY YOU NEED A SECOND NUMBER
= Privacy - Never give out your real number when you don’t want to
= Protection - Protect yourself when posting on Craigslist or using online dating services
= Business - Why pay a lot for a new business number? Just use Unlisted!
= Local presence - Get a phone number in any area code in the US
= Fun - Find numbers by area code or location!
WHERE YOU CAN USE UNLISTED
Unlisted is available worldwide, but currently only provides the ability to purchase, use, text, dial and forward to US phone numbers. If you live outside the US, you can still use Unlisted, but you may be limited to VoIP and messaging functionality only, and you can only call or message US numbers.
PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE CERTAIN NUMBERS THAT YOU CANNOT DIAL USING THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO 911, OTHER EMERGENCY NUMBERS, AND CERTAIN PREMIUM NUMBERS. FURTHER, BECAUSE THIS APP REQUIRES INTERNET ACCESS FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY, THERE MAY BE TIMES WHERE CALLS CANNOT BE COMPLETED.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period
- Length of subscription: one month
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Price of subscriptions: one month - $2.99 dollars per number, up to 3 numbers
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Keepsafe helps you to protect your personal important data. We focus on making simple to use, secure apps and services that improve your digital life.
Find the FAQs in the Help & Support tab within Keepsafe Unlisted, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms Of Service:
Keepsafe Unlisted / Changelog / What's New in v3.23.1
- This small update fixes a few crashes that were happening for users with PIN enabled.
- Last week was also a big update with the two most requested features: blocking other numbers & restoring your previous numbers!
- = You can now block a number by swiping on any conversation or call and choosing "Block". You can view blocked numbers (and unblock them) from Settings.
- = If you accidentally delete or let a number expire, you can now go to the Settings (on the side menu) and restore it from there. We only have access to your number for a few days after it is deactivated, so please act quickly if you need it back.
- On top of that, we've added a ton of little things throughout the app:
- = iPhone 7s and later have haptic feedback (very small vibrations) in response to various actions. You can disable this in your iOS settings if you want, but we think you'll like it!
- = Did you ever notice the round "New Message" button floating around on its own? That wasn't supposed to happen and now it's fixed.
- = Prepaid plans now display their expiration date in the number options (tap the button on the top right to get there)
- = It was a little too easy to delete an entire message conversation. We've added a confirmation to make sure you don't accidentally delete anything you didn't mean to.
- = There were some small things "under the hood" that have been fixed to stop some occasional crashes & improve performance
- That's it! We hope you find the new changes helpful and always welcome your feedback. Please get in touch with any questions, comments, or ideas. We're always reachable at email@example.com.