You are about to download the Keepsafe Unlisted v3.23.1 for iPhone and iPad: Keepsafe Unlisted is a free and Useful Productivity app. Text & call w/ a new 2nd line ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Keepsafe Unlisted, you could download it on the App Store (49.33 MB) >
Download and Try Keepsafe Unlisted 3.23.1 for iOS 11.0 or Later
About Keepsafe Unlisted: Need new phone numbers? With Keepsafe Unlisted, get additional phone numbers to protect your personal ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Keepsafe Unlisted v3.23.1 (Version History)
- This small update fixes a few crashes that were happening for users with PIN enabled.
- Last week was also a big update with the two most requested features: blocking other numbers & restoring your previous numbers!
- = You can now block a number by swiping on any conversation or call and choosing "Block". You can view blocked numbers (and unblock them) from Settings.
- = If you accidentally delete or let a number expire, you can now go to the Settings (on the side menu) and restore it from there. We only have access to your number for a few days after it is deactivated, so please act quickly if you need it back.
- On top of that, we've added a ton of little things throughout the app:
- = iPhone 7s and later have haptic feedback (very small vibrations) in response to various actions. You can disable this in your iOS settings if you want, but we think you'll like it!
- = Did you ever notice the round "New Message" button floating around on its own? That wasn't supposed to happen and now it's fixed.
- = Prepaid plans now display their expiration date in the number options (tap the button on the top right to get there)
- = It was a little too easy to delete an entire message conversation. We've added a confirmation to make sure you don't accidentally delete anything you didn't mean to.
- = There were some small things "under the hood" that have been fixed to stop some occasional crashes & improve performance
- That's it! We hope you find the new changes helpful and always welcome your feedback. Please get in touch with any questions, comments, or ideas. We're always reachable at firstname.lastname@example.org.