You are about to download the Raise v3.0.2 for iPhone: Raise is a free and Useful Shopping app. Buy and Sell Gift Cards for Shopping Deals, Rewards and Discounts, Stores in Wallet ... Download & Try Now (64.66 MB) >
Download and Try Raise 3.0.2 for iOS 9.3 or Later
About Raise: The Raise app makes saving money easier than ever before, with discounted gift cards from thousa ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Raise v3.0.2 (Version History)
- We’ve made several major fixes and enhancements to our new app based on your feedback:
- – New: Quickly sort your cards by tapping on the “My Cards” heading in the Cards tab. More improvements to card sorting coming very soon!
- – Fixed: A bug related to in-app security was causing the app to completely log out all users every 24 hours—we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding as we continue to make sure your cards are secure.
- – Fixed: On certain devices, barcodes were too fuzzy to be read properly by any reasonable barcode scanner. We’ve made sure they're back in line for better in-store scanning going forward.
- – Fixed: You can once again tap and hold on card details to copy them to the Clipboard.
- – Fixed: Orders made using Apple Pay should now process more reliably.
- – Fixed: Help messages can once again be sent directly from the Help Center.
- And finally, a special message from the Raise Mobile Team: From the bottom of our heart, thank you so much for all of your feedback and support while we work on making our app better for you. We know that the most recent update was a step backward in functionality for many, and that was certainly not our intent. Today, we’re continuing to upgrade blurry card images, we’re building better ways to manage your Favorites, and we’re working hard on bringing browsing functionality back for all brands. Please feel free to continue sharing your feedback, and we’ll keep posting updates—we can only improve with your help!