Editors' Words: Buy and Sell Gift Cards for Shopping Deals, Rewards and Discounts, Stores in Wallet. The Raise app makes saving money easier than ever before, with discounted gift cards from thousands ... Read More > or Install Now >
Raise App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 3.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 3, 2017
Raise / Screenshots on iPhone
Raise / Description
The Raise app makes saving money easier than ever before, with discounted gift cards from thousands of brands that you can spend directly from your phone! On Raise, you can buy and use gift cards on the go, while leaving your plastic safe and secure at home. It's the faster, simpler way to pay and save.
Use the Raise app to:
* Save money on nearly everything you already buy, with the largest selection of gift cards to your favorite stores and restaurants;
* Keep track of balances across all of your family's gift cards, then use them from your phone at thousands of places around the country;
* Get suggestions to use your cards when you're nearby the store or restaurant where they're valid... and never forget to spend your cards again!
Please note: The background location technology that powers the Raise app's nearby suggestions has been refined over the course of several years to make it extremely power efficient. But, as with all apps of this type, continued use of background location may dramatically decrease battery life.
At Raise, we put our members first. That’s why we’re completely free to join, and why every card you buy is protected by our 1 Year Money-Back Guarantee.
To date, we’ve saved our members nearly $125 million. So, what are you waiting for?
Raise / Changelog / What's New in v3.0.2
- We’ve made several major fixes and enhancements to our new app based on your feedback:
- – New: Quickly sort your cards by tapping on the “My Cards” heading in the Cards tab. More improvements to card sorting coming very soon!
- – Fixed: A bug related to in-app security was causing the app to completely log out all users every 24 hours—we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding as we continue to make sure your cards are secure.
- – Fixed: On certain devices, barcodes were too fuzzy to be read properly by any reasonable barcode scanner. We’ve made sure they're back in line for better in-store scanning going forward.
- – Fixed: You can once again tap and hold on card details to copy them to the Clipboard.
- – Fixed: Orders made using Apple Pay should now process more reliably.
- – Fixed: Help messages can once again be sent directly from the Help Center.
- And finally, a special message from the Raise Mobile Team: From the bottom of our heart, thank you so much for all of your feedback and support while we work on making our app better for you. We know that the most recent update was a step backward in functionality for many, and that was certainly not our intent. Today, we’re continuing to upgrade blurry card images, we’re building better ways to manage your Favorites, and we’re working hard on bringing browsing functionality back for all brands. Please feel free to continue sharing your feedback, and we’ll keep posting updates—we can only improve with your help!