You are about to download the Sentinels of the Multiverse v2.8.2 for iPhone and iPad: Sentinels of the Multiverse is a and fun Board game. Co-op comic book card battles! ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Sentinels of the Multiverse, you could download it on the App Store (728.09 MB) >
Download and Try Sentinels of the Multiverse 2.8.2 for iOS 9.1 or Later
About Sentinels of the Multiverse: “This is a must have addition to your digital board game collection.” - Bradley Cummings, BoardG ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Sentinels of the Multiverse v2.8.2 (Version History)
- This update includes many bug fixes and improvements.
- The repeated decisions feature now supports repeating regular card play and power decisions. For example, you can skip playing a card for a hero every turn, or use the same power for a hero every turn.
- Fixed an interaction between Void Guard Writhe: Cosmic Inventor and Viperous Cloud.
- Cosmic Inventor's power now protects Prime Wardens Tempest from environment damage.
- Fixed a freeze that could occur when Guise copied a Jinx.
- Shard Strength now works correctly with Title: The Seeker.
- Fixed several issues with Grasping Shadow Cloth, including preventing card plays for too long.
- Fixed a problem where Individual Tactics could miss an agent's ability.
- The Shadow Cloak now indicates properly if it's face down or under another card.
- Miss Information (team mode) no longer skips hero decks with Shinobi Assassins on top for her incapacitated ability.
- Fixed some issues where cards next to cards could get lost when moving under other cards.
- The game now proceeds correctly when Spite: Agent of Gloom is removed from the game in challenge mode.
- If Sky-Scraper changes size while dealing damage due to Compulsion Canister, she will now deal the second part of the damage.
- Berth no longer reacts to face down targets entering play.
- A target can now be selected for Distorted Perception even if Writhe cannot deal damage.
- Bored Now no longer counts cards that have been prevented from moving due to Fixed Point.
- Fixed some more issues with In Medias Res.
- On Spite: Agent of Gloom's flip side, you can no longer get a free card play by skipping a victim.
- Fixed a situation where the Dreamer would not end the game when reduced to 0 or fewer HP.
- Fixed a freeze that could occur between La Capitan and Caliginous Form.
- Randomizing now works as expected in multiplayer team mode games.
- Various other small bug fixes and improvements have been made.
- Sentinels of the Multiverse 2.8.1 (Updated: October 18, 2018)
- Sentinels of the Multiverse 2.8 (Updated: October 16, 2018)
- Sentinels of the Multiverse 2.7 (Updated: August 17, 2018)
- Sentinels of the Multiverse 2.6.2 (Updated: August 6, 2018)
- Sentinels of the Multiverse 2.6.1 (Updated: August 3, 2018)