Sentinels of the Multiverse 2.8.2 for iPhone and iPad
Board Game on iOS
Sentinels of the Multiverse App / Specifications
- • Price: $6.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 9.1 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 7, 2018
Sentinels of the Multiverse / Screenshots on iPhone
Sentinels of the Multiverse / Screenshots on iPad
Sentinels of the Multiverse / Description
“This is a must have addition to your digital board game collection.” - Bradley Cummings, BoardGameGeek.com
“Sentinels of the Multiverse is another great adaptation that continues to bridge the divide between tabletop and tablet screen.” - Rob Thomas, 148Apps.com
“Whether you’re a fan of tabletop gaming or not, this game has a lot to offer.” - Conor Lorenz, Gizorama.com
“The quality of the app is phenomenal, the production is beautiful, it’s just a lot of fun - Definitely worth $10!” - Duke of Dice Podcast
Calling all Sentinels! Do you have what it takes to defend the Multiverse? Compose a team of comic book heroes, each with their own playstyles, backstories, and grudges. Pit them against a variety of maniacal and formidable villains. Defeat your enemies and save the Multiverse!
Sentinels of the Multiverse is the award-winning game in which players join forces as heroes to combat a dastardly villain in a dynamic environment.
The digital version of SotM plays like a comic book come to life! Control an entire team of heroes in single player, or head online and join heroes from around the globe in multiplayer. This is cooperative card-battle like you’ve never played before!
The rules of the game are deceptively simple: Play a Card, Use a Power, and Draw a Card. What makes SotM unique is that each card has special abilities that can create powerful combos or even change the rules of the game!
This digital version includes all content from the SotM core game:
• 10 Heroes: Absolute Zero, Bunker, Fanatic, Haka, Legacy, Ra, Tachyon, Tempest, The Visionary, & The Wraith
• 4 Villains: Baron Blade, Citizen Dawn, Grand Warlord Voss, & Omnitron
• 4 Environments: Insula Primalis, Megalopolis, Ruins of Atlantis, & Wagner Mars Base
It also includes several unlockable variant cards:
• Variant heroes with alternate powers and backstory
• Variant villains bring an all new twist to the battle
• All are unlockable via secret Sentinels storyline-based challenges!
Expansion packs are available via In App Purchase:
• Season Pass 1 includes the first 4 expansions and 3 mini-packs. Save money and get all the content!
• Mini-Packs 1-3 each contain a hero, a villain, and an environment.
• Rook City, Infernal Relics, Shattered Timelines, and Wrath of the Cosmos each contain 2 heroes, 4 villains, and 2 environments.
• Season Pass 2 includes the final 3 mega-expansions and 2 mini-packs as they become available.
• Vengeance contains 5 heroes, 5 team villains, and 2 environments.
• Villains of the Multiverse contains 10 team villains and 4 environments.
• Mini-Pack 4 contains 2 heroes, a villain, and an environment.
• Mini-Pack 5: Void Guard contains 4 heroes.
• Unlock more variants for expansion pack content!
Every rule & interaction in the game has been carefully adapted and thoroughly tested by expert Sentinels players, as well as the designer himself. If you’re wondering how a certain situation works in SotM, this game is the ultimate rules lawyer!
• Original music brings the Multiverse to life like you’ve never heard before. Rock out to the official Sentinels Theme Song, ambient tracks for each environment, and ending themes for each villain.
• Beautifully rendered environment backdrops put you right in the action.
• Brand new artwork for every Hero and Villain in the game, created by SotM artist Adam Rebottaro himself.
• Over 9,000 different potential battles to choose from.
• Play a solo game with 3 to 5 heroes or pass & play with your friends.
• Cross-platform online multiplayer with friends and others from around the world.
The recommended minimum amount of device RAM is 1 GB. Playing on an iPad 2, iPad mini, iPhone 4s, or iPod touch (5th gen) is possible but may result in a degraded experience.
SotM: The Video Game is an officially licensed product of “Sentinels of the Multiverse®” from Greater Than Games LLC.
For more information, check out SentinelsDigital.com
Sentinels of the Multiverse / Changelog / What's New in v2.8.2
- This update includes many bug fixes and improvements.
- The repeated decisions feature now supports repeating regular card play and power decisions. For example, you can skip playing a card for a hero every turn, or use the same power for a hero every turn.
- Fixed an interaction between Void Guard Writhe: Cosmic Inventor and Viperous Cloud.
- Cosmic Inventor's power now protects Prime Wardens Tempest from environment damage.
- Fixed a freeze that could occur when Guise copied a Jinx.
- Shard Strength now works correctly with Title: The Seeker.
- Fixed several issues with Grasping Shadow Cloth, including preventing card plays for too long.
- Fixed a problem where Individual Tactics could miss an agent's ability.
- The Shadow Cloak now indicates properly if it's face down or under another card.
- Miss Information (team mode) no longer skips hero decks with Shinobi Assassins on top for her incapacitated ability.
- Fixed some issues where cards next to cards could get lost when moving under other cards.
- The game now proceeds correctly when Spite: Agent of Gloom is removed from the game in challenge mode.
- If Sky-Scraper changes size while dealing damage due to Compulsion Canister, she will now deal the second part of the damage.
- Berth no longer reacts to face down targets entering play.
- A target can now be selected for Distorted Perception even if Writhe cannot deal damage.
- Bored Now no longer counts cards that have been prevented from moving due to Fixed Point.
- Fixed some more issues with In Medias Res.
- On Spite: Agent of Gloom's flip side, you can no longer get a free card play by skipping a victim.
- Fixed a situation where the Dreamer would not end the game when reduced to 0 or fewer HP.
- Fixed a freeze that could occur between La Capitan and Caliginous Form.
- Randomizing now works as expected in multiplayer team mode games.
- Various other small bug fixes and improvements have been made.