You are about to download the Scanner Pro by Readdle v7.7.1 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 11.0 or Later): Scanner Pro by Readdle is a useful Business app. Scanner Pro: PDF Scanner App, PDF Scanner, Fax and OCR. Scan and save to the cloud. Quickly scan and save your documents..
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Scanner Pro by Readdle. You should download it on the Apple App Store (117.07 MB) >
Download and Try Scanner Pro by Readdle 7.7.1
About Scanner Pro by Readdle: Scanner Pro is the best app for scanning and saving a digital version of a paper document. Scan any papers, ranging from a receipt to multi-page ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Scanner Pro by Readdle v7.7.1
- Today’s update is mainly about new features – Displaying documents from iCloud, “Select All” function and Flashlight instead of a flash on camera!
- Let’s dive in, shall we?
- ## Displaying documents from iCloud
- Some of you have been complaining on chaotic and slow document loading on the homepage: you either didn’t see any scans for a long time or scans loaded haphazardly pushing already loaded ones down. We’re still developing the feature, but at this point documents load much faster, all at the same time and in the correct order according to the sorting. For you it will result in a smoother loading experience. Yay!
- ## Improved Drag & Drop
- You also have reported difficulty with DnD on 3D Touch devices since iOS 13. We tested and discovered that 3D Touch is somehow conflicting with the DnD on the aforementioned devices, we fixed that. For you it will result in a smoother Drag and Drop experience.
- ## “Select All’ function
- Another long-term ask from our users, who want to easily select all documents to share or delete them. We’ve added this simple button so that you can go into Select mode on your homepage.
- And here are some features outside of homepage:
- * Improved Pages Management
- Pages Management hides behind the ‘4 squares’ icon in Scanner and affords you to copy, move or delete pages in a document. We’ve added navigation mode to help users go to the needed page of a multi-page document.
- * Flashlight instead of Flash on camera
- When it comes to scanning on your phone in low light, the options are kind of terrible: a super bright flash whitens documents and without it documents end up blurry or grainy. Using the flashlight it will yield more control (since you can play around with the angle at which the light falls on the document) and better results (better border detection, less additional shadows from the burst of flash light).
- We hope, you love this update as much as we do.
- If you need us you can find us at email@example.com
- Just pop on over to our Support Team and they'll point you in the right direction.
- Scanner Pro by Readdle 7.7 (Updated: July 9, 2020)
- Scanner Pro by Readdle 7.6.1 (Updated: June 25, 2020)
- Scanner Pro by Readdle 7.6 (Updated: June 11, 2020)
- Scanner Pro by Readdle 7.5.17 (Updated: April 20, 2020)
- Scanner Pro by Readdle 7.5.16 (Updated: March 7, 2020)
- Scanner Pro by Readdle 7.5.15 (Updated: February 10, 2020)
- Scanner Pro by Readdle 7.5.14 (Updated: November 21, 2019)
- Scanner Pro by Readdle 7.5.13 (Updated: November 4, 2019)
- Scanner Pro by Readdle 7.5.12 (Updated: October 31, 2019)
- Scanner Pro by Readdle 7.5.11 (Updated: October 29, 2019)
- More Version History >