You are about to download the Marvel Strike Force v2.4.0 for iPhone and iPad: Marvel Strike Force is a free and fun Action game. MARVEL Heroes & Villains Await ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Marvel Strike Force, you could download it on the App Store (595.59 MB) >
Download and Try Marvel Strike Force 2.4.0 for iOS 10.0 or Later
About Marvel Strike Force: In MARVEL Strike Force, ready for battle alongside allies and arch-rivals in this action-packed, ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Marvel Strike Force v2.4.0 (Version History)
- It's a Kree Invasion! Introducing Captain Marvel, Minn-Erva, and updates to the Kree!
- Enhance your squad with two new playable characters: Captain Marvel and Minn-Erva!
- Ability updates for Ronan and all of the Kree minions. More details in the MSF blog!
- Magneto's Passive ability now grants more Max Health to Brotherhood Allies
- Magneto's Ultimate ability range increased
- Assemble your top Cosmic team for the Minn-Erva Event Campaign!
- Dynamic camera toggles now available for all three camera speeds.
- Coming soon: New Ultimus VII Raid
- Bug Fixes:
- Enemy props no longer disappear during Green Goblin's Ultimate ability.
- Mission Cards were sometimes red. They are now the correct color.
- Milestone Title Cards were showing Milestone 2 instead of Milestone 1. This no longer happens.
- Venom's Symbiosis ability description for levels 1 to 3 updated to accurately reflect Spider-Verse ally bonus.
- Fixed the misaligned Saved Squads button.
- Now when you complete your very first match of Blitz, Tier 1 correctly displays.
- Fixed a Spider-Man animation that was on the fritz during a story mission.
- If you press the ""Collect"" and ""Chat"" buttons at the same time, the game will no longer freeze.
- Dark Dimension Health Remaining now displays correctly for nodes not yet completed.
- Fixed: Newly unlocked abilities were not showing that they could be leveled up.
- The ""Completed"" notification was overlapping the ""Info"" and ""Character"" buttons after completing Event Campaigns. Say goodbye to the overlap!
- The Spider-Man (Miles) victory animation looked a little off. It looks great now!
- If you update your Arena Defense, the updated team now displays on the Arena Home Page.
- Passives that trigger ""On Attacked"" no longer cause the game to freeze.