Marvel Strike Force for iPhone and iPad
Also Marvel Strike Force is included in the following collections:
More About Marvel Strike Force
ASSEMBLE YOUR SQUAD
Recruit your strike force and form a squad of powerful MARVEL Super Heroes and Super Villains like Iron Man, Captain America, Loki, Venom, Dr. Strange and more.
STRENGTH THROUGH EVOLUTION
Outfit and upgrade your Super Heroes and Super Villains to become stronger than ever before.
Who you bring to the fight matters. Pair up specific Super Heroes and Super Villains to perform combo moves to take out enemies. Expert in-fight tactics in 5v5 battles give you the power to vanquish the greatest villains of the Marvel Universe.
Experience groundbreaking gameplay cinematics, as your heroes unleash dynamic chain combos with a single tap.
Play one of the most visually stunning mobile game experiences that has ever been released. Your Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains look as close to life-like as possible on your phone!
MARVEL Strike Force also offers a paid subscription service to keep the epic fights going even longer! Subscribers receive additional Campaign Energy every day for as long as they're subscribed, even if they miss a day!
When you sign up, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will auto-renew unless turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at which point your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours. After purchase, you can manage your subscriptions in your account settings.
We may work with mobile advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. For more information about such advertising practices, and to opt-out in mobile apps, see http://marvelstrikeforce.com/privacy-policy#ads. You may also download the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
What's New in Marvel Strike Force 6.4.1 >
Arriving over the course of this release:
• New Famine Saga - Complete the Famine Saga to earn Awakened Ability Materials, Blue T2 Level 5 Iso-8, and an exclusive "Famine" costume for Apocalypse's energy-draining second Horseman, Rogue
• Enhance your roster with 5 new playable characters! Red Hulk – the third Horseman of Apocalypse, and 5th member of the Gamma team. Spider-Weaver, Spider-Man (Noir), and Spider-Man 2099 of the Tangled Web team (Cosmic Crucible specialists). Mister Negative, lynchpin of the Underworld team (War Offense specialists).
• New Costumes: Rogue - Famine, Elsa Bloodstone - Monster Hunter, Wolverine - Uncanny
• The return of Avengers Tower: Fight your way through enemies and up to the top of the tower to earn sky-high rewards.
• Season 1 of Cosmic Crucible - Battle for updated rewards with new leagues and new stage rules.
• Fix: Campaigns were sometimes failing to appear after tapping "Find."
• Fix: Items were not sorted correctly after tapping "Find."
• Fix: The Spider-Weaver loading screen was not appearing
• Fix: The Achievements screen had a visual error
• Fix: Tapping resource icons wasn't triggering a pop-up with quantities.
• Fix: The red Rewards Badge was displaying 99 when there were rewards to claim on the Alliance Raids screen.
• Fix: Campaign Energy icons were missing after returning to the Campaign screen from an Apocalypse Saga Campaign.
• Fix: The Blitz Icon was missing from the main screen when new players completed the tutorial.