You are about to download the LumaFusion v2.0.2 for iPhone and iPad: LumaFusion is a and Useful Photo & Video app. Pro video editing and effects ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for LumaFusion, you could download it on the App Store (145.82 MB) >
Download and Try LumaFusion 2.0.2 for iOS 11.0 or Later
About LumaFusion: The most popular mobile video editing app for iOS is now better than ever! LumaFusion 2.0 introduces a ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in LumaFusion v2.0.2 (Version History)
- Improved layout of controls on the toolbar, based on user feedback
- The vertical preview-timeline-library layout has been restored
- The project button is now on the left side of the toolbar
- The add-clip and split buttons have been moved to the right on iPad
- The add-clip and split buttons are now always visible on iPhones
- The delete button is now to the right of the split button to make it easy to split and delete remainder
- The icons for add clip and clip editor have been changed to be more easily recognizable
- The help-settings button is always visible
- Some users were seeing missing media on projects from earlier LumaFusion versions
- Could not import non-media files from WD Wireless Pro drives
- Project archives with unicode characters in filenames were not being restored properly
- Clips would sometimes disappear when being dragged near edges of timeline
- Improved stability and performance
- LumaFusion 2.0 is here, with incredible new features!
- Number of tracks doubled! 6 video/audio and 6 audio tracks.
- (Preview performance with more than 3 tracks of video is dependent on device model)
- New Streamlined UI with all new vector icons, and improved workflows.
- New Timeline Overview makes it quick and easy to see your whole project and jump to a specific edit.
- New shuttle control (press-and-hold the Play button) to scrub at different rates to find the perfect frame.
- Add markers with colors and comments to quickly find important times in your projects and media
- Track Headers with track locking, hide and mute, and track link/unlink
- Popup Help makes it easier to find out what and where all the tools are.
- External Display, including layouts that give you more space on your device for editing
- Support for GNARBOX 2.0 SSD, as well as improvements for GNARBOX 1.0
- Photos library fully supports nested Folders in Album and new Media Types group.
- User-saved styles now include fonts
- Improved performance during scrolling and playback
- Easily trim clips on overwrite tracks that have attached transitions
- Trimming the head of a linked clip will no longer re-link to a different clip, so it's much easier to do a J-cut
- Dozens of bugs have been fixed and workflow and performance improvements
- In upcoming releases we will continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. Find tutorials, reference-guide, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support