You are about to download the LumaFusion v2.4.2 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 13.3 or Later): LumaFusion is a fun Music game. Pro video editing and effects. Professional video editing. Apply transitions, effects and more with these powerful editing tools..
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For LumaFusion. You should download it on the Apple App Store (153.16 MB) >
Download and Try LumaFusion 2.4.2
About LumaFusion: The most popular mobile video editing app for iOS is now better than ever! LumaFusion 2.0 introduces a host of powerful new features and an ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in LumaFusion v2.4.2
- • Some projects experienced poor playback and export performance
- • Some video clips could not be reversed
- • Unable to add/edit library sources on M1 Macs
- • Inserting media from other apps in Files library was not working
- • DolbyVision video clips would appear dark in P3 D65 projects
- • iPhone UI layout issues
- • Playback and preview performance improved up to 2x faster than version 2.3.2
- Version 2.4
- • HDR Support with 10-bit processing and export. Create projects for HLG, PQ P3, and Rec-709 10-bit color spaces. Use compatible HDR media from a wide range of cameras, drones, and the new iPhone 12 Pros.
- (Requires iOS 14 and iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X or later, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad (7th generation) or later, 10.5-inch iPad Pro or later)
- • Export H265 with Transparency. Export complex animations that you can easily overlay in new projects.
- (Requires iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X or later, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad (7th generation) or later, 10.5-inch iPad Pro or later)
- • New Chroma Keyer with automatic key color detection. mask display, and advanced Erosion Distance and Spill Suppression controls.
- • New Luma Keyer with Luma Range, Rolloff, Erosion Distance and Edge Blur Radius controls.
- • Automatic project settings. Frame aspect, frame rate, and colorspace are now set automatically when the first clip is added to the timeline (this feature can be turned off in Preferences).
- • New menu button in the library makes it easier than ever to rename and add notes to clips, and to manage cached media so you can better prepare for wilderness editing sessions and manage space used by LumaFusion.
- • Color selection uses the new system color picker in iOS 14.
- • Support for limited Photos access in iOS 14. Additional media can be selected from the menu button in the library (for the best experience we recommend allowing LumaFusion full access to Photos media).
- • Crop edge softness has been improved and the crop can now be inverted to achieve new effects.
- • The FCPXML export feature now provides a no-media export option which exports just the .fcxpml file when you want to re-link all media in FCPX.
- • Some larger project archives would not restore properly.
- • Improved stability and performance.
- In upcoming releases we will continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. Find tutorials, reference-guide, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support.
- LumaFusion 2.4.1 (Updated: November 30, 2020)
- LumaFusion 2.4.0 (Updated: November 16, 2020)
- LumaFusion 2.3.2 (Updated: September 11, 2020)
- LumaFusion 2.3.1 (Updated: August 18, 2020)
- LumaFusion 2.3.0 (Updated: July 10, 2020)
- LumaFusion 2.2.3 (Updated: March 31, 2020)
- LumaFusion 2.2.1 (Updated: February 25, 2020)
- LumaFusion 2.2.0 (Updated: February 12, 2020)
- LumaFusion 2.1.1 (Updated: October 27, 2019)
- LumaFusion 2.1.0 (Updated: October 22, 2019)
- More Version History >