Habitify 4.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Productivity App on iOS
Habitify App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 1, 2018
Habitify / Screenshots on iPhone
Habitify / Screenshots on iPad
Habitify / Description
We believe that having a good life starts with being a better person each day. Being a better person each day starts with good habits. And good habits? They start with Habitify.
With Habitify, you can:
- Stay clear, stay focused: You can only see what's due next by time of day (Morning: 0:00 - 12:00 | Afternoon: 12:00 - 18:00 |
Evening: 18:00 - 0:00)
- Perform better each day: Habitify shows how well you are doing with insightful charts and numbers.
- Form habits everywhere: No matter where you go, Habitify goes with you. Habitify is available on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and your Mac. Your data will be synced seamlessly across all devices.
That's not all! Habitify provides you all the tools you need to save more time:
- Notes: You can write anything about a habit, why you start it, what motivates you, what did you learn...
- Today Widget: View what's due next as well as inspiring quotes right on the lock screen.
- Dark Mode: Easy your eyes at night and add a touch of mystery to the app.
- Privacy Lock: Keep sensitive data away from curious eyes with Touch ID or Face ID!
Notice: We charge the iOS and macOS versions separately. If you purchase the iOS version, you'll be able to use Habitify Premium on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. If you purchase macOS version, you'll be able to use Habitify Premium on Mac only.
We at Habitify welcome all your ideas, feedback and suggestions relating to the app. We're happy to talk on any channels below:
Email: [email protected]
Habitify / Changelog / What's New in v4.1
- Although 4.1 is April Fools Day, we won't lie to you! We've caught many small bugs for the past week, including the "Days in a row" bug in iMessage (The number does not appear). Other than that, we've fixed some translation errors that may have bothered you for quite a while (Sorry!)
- Our Mac app, on the other hand, receives a big update this time, thanks to the support of our early birds and beta testers!
- As usual, we're always hearing your feedback and suggestion at [email protected] or via in-app chat. We also have a community of nearly 300 people at habitify.me/community to answer your questions about the app or forming habits.
- Mini-game: What's the longest reminder sound in Habitify? (First answer via email will be rewarded with a Premium Account in Habitify iOS. Please include the word "iOS" in the subject line so we know you come from the iOS App Store!)