iHerb 2.0.138 for iPhone
Free Health & Fitness App on iOS
iHerb App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.8 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 11, 2019
iHerb / Screenshots on iPhone
iHerb / Description
iHerb is a California-based retailer with more than 30,000 natural products from over 1,200 trusted brands. For more than 10 years, we have been shipping products directly to the consumer in 150 countries.
To ensure freshness, iHerb processes all orders from climate-controlled distribution centers which protect products from such conditions as humidity, heat and cold. In addition, iHerb’s distribution centers are industry certified by NSF International, earning Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certification.
The company is a Google Trusted Store with more than one million orders, and has been ranked number one by Consumer Labs seven years in a row. In 2015, iHerb was awarded the Elite Seal by StellaService, an independent firm that measures customer service performance of online retailers.
With this iPhone app, you can shop for iHerb products from the convenience of your iOS device. This app provides support for 10 languages (English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, French, German and Spanish) and 45 global currencies. In addition, all mobile purchases and referrals are tracked towards the iHerb Rewards Program.
iHerb / Changelog / What's New in v2.0.138
- Thanks for shopping with us on iHerb! We're always making enhancements to the app, so be sure to keep updating regularly.
- Here's how we made this version better:
- Made some performance enhancements to the Order page
- Added an alert message for products that are discontinued
- Made other minor UX improvements in the More pages