Gaia 4.10.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Entertainment App on iOS
Stream videos on yoga, meditation, spirituality, and more with Gaia. Use our videos to discover new exciting perspectives today. Enjoy and learn with our library of over 8,000 videos and ... Read More > or Install Now >
Gaia App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 19, 2019
More About Gaia App
Stream videos on yoga, meditation, spirituality, and more with Gaia. Use our videos to discover new exciting perspectives today.
Enjoy and learn with our library of over 8,000 videos and original programs that are exclusive to Gaia.
Whether you want to enjoy a mindful yoga practice, deep meditation or you’re seeking truth through metaphysics, fuel the pursuit of your highest potential with Gaia.
3 reasons you’ll love using Gaia:
• Compelling videos - Discover yoga, meditation, mindfulness, ancient history, and more! Explore videos according to your taste and let your journey toward enlightenment begin.
• Far from mainstream viewing - Enjoy exclusive content and videos that push the boundaries of tradition and encourage new ways of thinking.
• Learn from the best - You have access to the world’s best teachers and spiritual luminaries to guide you on your path with yoga, meditation, spiritual growth, and alternative perspectives.
Deepen your mind, body and spiritual connection with the world’s largest conscious media network.
Use an existing login or purchase an auto-renewing subscription with your iTunes account to get access to Gaia (7-day free trial, $11.99/month, or $99.99/year). A single account grants you access to Gaia on supported devices, TVs, and the Web.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period - Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase - No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Gaia 4.10.0
- We're constantly making updates and improvements to our app in order to provide the best experience possible for browsing, discovering and watching our library of over 8000 videos
- This release resolves a rare navigation issue