You are about to download the Slopes v2018.19 for iPhone: Slopes is a free and Useful Sports app. Skiing & Snowboarding Tracker ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Slopes, you could download it on the App Store (76.01 MB) >
Download and Try Slopes 2018.19 for iOS 11.0 or Later
About Slopes: Track your edge and relive your best days with Slopes. Whether you're at a local resort or deep ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Slopes v2018.19 (Version History)
- A new bundle of day passes replaces the trip pass! This is much more flexible allowing you to use each day pass from the bundle at any time. So you can still use the days back to back on a single trip, but now you can also spread them out over multiple trips or even seasons (they won't expire). A lot of you had written in asking for this flexibility, so here it is!
- Don't be confused -"Slopes Premium" is a subtle cleanup / rebrand of the old "Slopes Pass" terminology. Nothing has changed in terms of what you get for free, or what you get if you pay for it.
- A new winter-themed map has been added for Slopes Premium users, and is now their default.
- The user avatar now shows the Slopes Premium logo when you're either subscribed or have some passes still left on your account.
- A ton of UI polish, including but not limited to the about screen, the account screen, and all of the Slopes Premium screens.
- Slopes will no longer nag you for HealthKit permissions when you're not actively using the Watch app, but have it installed.
- Moved the ability to enable / disable the free online backup to the settings screen.
- Fixed display of your Premium status when launching Slopes for the first time on a new phone, when your login information was copied from your old phone.
- Fixed 3D mountains failing to load in rare cases, and now falls back to trying to request terrain data with less detail as needed.
- Fixed a case where a super large area skied could crash Slopes when going to render it in 3D. Mountains will now degrade in resolution instead of crashing.
- Fixed a crash on the lifts & runs edit screen for freshly recorded activities.
- Fixed a case where there could be duplicate runs after using the lift & run edit screen. Updating will clean up your old edits to fix duplicates, too.