You are about to download the Slopes v2019.4 for iPhone: Slopes is a free and Useful Sports app. Skiing & Snowboarding Tracker ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Slopes, you could download it on the App Store (83.55 MB) >
Download and Try Slopes 2019.4 for iOS 11.0 or Later
About Slopes: Whether you're at a local hill or you're deep in the Alps, Slopes gives you all the details you ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Slopes v2019.4 (Version History)
- This update has been in the works since before Christmas. I brought the history screen kicking and screaming from its 2013 design into 2019. It's been totally redesigned from the ground up! But this isn't just a fresh coat of paint: the redesign allowed me to add in some popular feature requests.
- Now shows photos from your Photo Library, if you've opted into that, along with the key photo you manually attached.
- "X runs in the morning" has been replaced with a visual representation of how long you recorded (one dot per hour).
- The activity type (skiing vs snowboarding) is now displayed as part of each activity.
- Trips: you can now group activities together.
- This will visually highlight activities as a related group.
- Trips show cumulative stats for all activities in it, right in the timeline.
- To create a trip, hit the "+" button on the history tab.
- After creating a trip, it will automatically add future recordings to it as appropriate (within 50 miles and no more than 3 days after the most recent activity in the trip). So start a trip in Slopes after you save your first day on a new trip, and Slopes will take care of the rest automatically!
- A details screen for trips and season: more stats than ever before.
- See totals for all the related activities, and also the records like top speed, longest run, etc.
- Tap either the season or trip stat row within the timeline to dig in.
- Manually entered activities.
- If you forgot to record you can now add an activity manually via the history screen.
- You won't get any stats since there is no GPS data associated with it, but you can still add notes, favorite it, and see photos for the activity.
- To create an activity, hit the "+" button on the history tab.
- Added a reminder after joining a family to cancel auto-renew on your individual Annual Pass if you had one. (Did you join a family? Make sure you canceled your individual Annual Pass! Apple doesn't give me a way to cancel those automatically for you.)
- Added the ability to sign up for the Slopes Newsletter on the More tab (they got a preview of this design last week!).
- Fixed a case where lift names might not show up when they should.
- Fixed calorie count under "How'd You Do?" being lower than it should when the activity had been merged with another one. For real this time!
- Fixed a case where v1 users weren't getting the unlocks they should (might have to do a restore purchases after installing the update if it doesn't automatically fix itself).
- Fixed a few other crashers (for those curious after the release notes two versions ago, I've gone from 99.5% crash free to 99.76% ;) ).
- By the way: Slopes just crossed 10,000 ratings in the US App Store this weekend. Thanks for all the support, it means a ton!