LumaFusion 2.4.2 for iPhone and iPad
Music Game on iOS
The most popular mobile video editing app for iOS is now better than ever! LumaFusion 2.0 introduces a host of powerful new features and an elegant new UI. The simple-start timeline gives new ... Read More > or Install Now >
LumaFusion App / Specifications
- • Price: $29.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 13.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 29, 2020
More About LumaFusion Game
LumaFusion 2.0 introduces a host of powerful new features and an elegant new UI. The simple-start timeline gives new users an intuitive head start, and professionals will find all the powerful features they need.
Tutorials, overlay help in the app, and a detailed user guide will get you started and keep you going. Our friendly support gives you direct access to our editing experts.
• Create projects with a variety of aspect ratios (including landscape, portrait, square, film)
• Frame rates (18 to 60 fps including 29.97 and 59.94)
• Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Browse media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, and WD Wireless Pro/SSD drives – import only clips you use on the timeline.
• Drag-and-drop or import from anywhere, including cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand flash drives and SMB network drives
• Use for free - dozens of royalty-free music, loops, sound fx, videos and backgrounds OR subscribe to Storyblocks for LumaFusion to access the full library of thousands clips.
• View detailed information about your media
• Rename, add notes, and color-tag clips in the library
• Sort and search your library to quickly find what you need
• 6 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, audio, titles and graphics
• 6 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects
• Magnetic timeline with extended features such as insert/overwrite and link/unlink clip
• New track headers for locking, hiding, and muting all tracks
• Dozens of transitions
• Display your preview on an external monitor
• Add markers with notes to your timeline
• Layer effects including chroma key, blurs, distort, styles and color in any order to create an endless variety of effects.
• Use powerful color correction tools
• Select from included color LUTs like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate any effect or color
• Save effect presets
SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Create smooth slow motion with 120 and 240fps files
• Edit with time-lapse video files
• Keyframe audio levels and panning for perfect mixes
• Listen to your mix while adjusting track levels
• Fill-from-left and fill-from-right for dual-mono audio captures
• Select tracks from multiple track files (perfect for screen recordings)
• Duck background music during dialog with Auto-ducking
• Add audio filters and EQ
• Create multi-layer titles with text, shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import custom fonts including multi-color fonts
• Save and share title presets or styles
• Easily share movies anywhere with control over resolution, compression quality, frame rate and format.
• Snapshot a photo of any frame in your project to the Photos app
• Archive projects + media for backup or to edit on another iPhone or iPad
• Include VR metadata for exporting 360° videos
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
• Full reference guide at https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-reference-guide
• Contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
What's New in LumaFusion 2.4.2
- • Some projects experienced poor playback and export performance
- • Some video clips could not be reversed
- • Unable to add/edit library sources on M1 Macs
- • Inserting media from other apps in Files library was not working
- • DolbyVision video clips would appear dark in P3 D65 projects
- • iPhone UI layout issues
- • Playback and preview performance improved up to 2x faster than version 2.3.2
- Version 2.4
- • HDR Support with 10-bit processing and export. Create projects for HLG, PQ P3, and Rec-709 10-bit color spaces. Use compatible HDR media from a wide range of cameras, drones, and the new iPhone 12 Pros.
- (Requires iOS 14 and iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X or later, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad (7th generation) or later, 10.5-inch iPad Pro or later)
- • Export H265 with Transparency. Export complex animations that you can easily overlay in new projects.
- (Requires iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X or later, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad (7th generation) or later, 10.5-inch iPad Pro or later)
- • New Chroma Keyer with automatic key color detection. mask display, and advanced Erosion Distance and Spill Suppression controls.
- • New Luma Keyer with Luma Range, Rolloff, Erosion Distance and Edge Blur Radius controls.
- • Automatic project settings. Frame aspect, frame rate, and colorspace are now set automatically when the first clip is added to the timeline (this feature can be turned off in Preferences).
- • New menu button in the library makes it easier than ever to rename and add notes to clips, and to manage cached media so you can better prepare for wilderness editing sessions and manage space used by LumaFusion.
- • Color selection uses the new system color picker in iOS 14.
- • Support for limited Photos access in iOS 14. Additional media can be selected from the menu button in the library (for the best experience we recommend allowing LumaFusion full access to Photos media).
- • Crop edge softness has been improved and the crop can now be inverted to achieve new effects.
- • The FCPXML export feature now provides a no-media export option which exports just the .fcxpml file when you want to re-link all media in FCPX.
- • Some larger project archives would not restore properly.
- • Improved stability and performance.
- In upcoming releases we will continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. Find tutorials, reference-guide, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support.