LumaFusion 2.1.1 for iPhone and iPad
Music Game on iOS
The most popular mobile video editing app for iOS is now better than ever! LumaFusion 2.0 introduces a host of powerful new features and an elegant new UI. The simple-start timeline gives new ... Read More > or Install Now >
LumaFusion App / Specifications
- • Price: $29.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.4 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 27, 2019
More About LumaFusion Game
LumaFusion 2.0 introduces a host of powerful new features and an elegant new UI. The simple-start timeline gives new users an intuitive head start, and professionals will find all the powerful features they need.
Tutorials, overlay help in the app, and a detailed user guide will get you started and keep you going. Our friendly support gives you direct access to our editing experts.
• Create projects with a variety of aspect ratios (including landscape, portrait, square, film)
• Frame rates (18 to 60 fps including 29.97 and 59.94)
• Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Browse media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, and WD Wireless Pro/SSD drives – import only clips you use on the timeline.
• Drag-and-drop or import from anywhere, including cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand flash drives and SMB network drives
• Use for free - dozens of royalty-free music, loops, sound fx, videos and backgrounds OR subscribe to Storyblocks for LumaFusion to access the full library of thousands clips.
• View detailed information about your media
• Rename, add notes, and color-tag clips in the library
• Sort and search your library to quickly find what you need
• 6 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, audio, titles and graphics
• 6 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects
• Magnetic timeline with extended features such as insert/overwrite and link/unlink clip
• New track headers for locking, hiding, and muting all tracks
• Dozens of transitions
• Display your preview on an external monitor
• Add markers with notes to your timeline
• Layer effects including chroma key, blurs, distort, styles and color in any order to create an endless variety of effects.
• Use powerful color correction tools
• Select from included color LUTs like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate any effect or color
• Save effect presets
SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Create smooth slow motion with 120 and 240fps files
• Edit with time-lapse video files
• Keyframe audio levels and panning for perfect mixes
• Listen to your mix while adjusting track levels
• Fill-from-left and fill-from-right for dual-mono audio captures
• Select tracks from multiple track files (perfect for screen recordings)
• Duck background music during dialog with Auto-ducking
• Add audio filters and EQ
• Create multi-layer titles with text, shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import custom fonts including multi-color fonts
• Save and share title presets or styles
• Easily share movies anywhere with control over resolution, compression quality, frame rate and format.
• Snapshot a photo of any frame in your project to the Photos app
• Archive projects + media for backup or to edit on another iPhone or iPad
• Include VR metadata for exporting 360° videos
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
• Full reference guide at https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-reference-guide
• Contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
What's New in LumaFusion 2.1.1
- • Startup crash for original iPad Air and iPad mini 2 users
- • Export to Weibo now appears in Export selection
- • Improved stability and performance
- Version 2.1:
- • Blend Modes. 27 blend modes enable incredible new effects. Select blend modes in the Frame & Fit editor under Blending.
- • iOS 13 External drive support fully integrated in the Library. Select the new Files source in the Library, then tap "Add Link To Folder" to connect to any external drive or other app's shared folder. Browse, preview trim, and add media to your projects. Press-and-hold on a linked folder to remove it at any time.
- • iOS 13 System font selector with support for App Store installed fonts (in addition to custom fonts imported directly in LumaFusion).
- • Aspect ratios and resolutions added to support the newest iPhones and iPads for creating App Store Previews.
- • Export to Weibo.
- • iOS 13 Improved Dark Mode support.
- • Two-finger swipe left and right in preview to select previous and next item in library for efficient previewing of clips.
- • Single tap preview to play/pause.
- • Long-press to remove Network Drive servers in the import and export popovers.
- • The export settings now default to recommended settings. You can tap to switch to the "last-used" settings for a particular destination.
- • Improved export performs multiple attempts to properly export every project.
- • Improved project package format (lfpackage).
- • Dozens of user interface refinements.
- • Level meters show accurate peaks.
- • Library search now includes text and colors from markers.
- • Improved stability and performance.
- In upcoming releases we will continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. Find tutorials, reference-guide, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support