Street Kart Racing for iPhone and iPad
More About Street Kart Racing
“An unbelievably compelling racing game realistic to real life racing.”
Dexter Patterson, FIA-CIK World Kart Champion 2017, Street Kart Beta Tester
Similar karts, similar engines. Always close, fast, competitive.
This is Street Kart Racing.
BRING IT ON...
If you want something new, original and ultra competitive, SK is it. This game will entertain you for more hours than you think! Expect it to be hard, challenging and rewarding. No Assists. No Excuses. Just 100% Pure Racing.
Tested for authenticity by hundreds of professional kart drivers including world, continental and national champions and over 7 years in the making. And they race in the game. Spot them by their Verified Accounts.
----- YOUR GOAL -----
Beat real players from around the world to become SK Champion in real time championships.
---- ROSBERG RACING ACADEMY ----
The road to becoming champion. Use solo academy sessions to help set up and upgrade your kart to become competitive, fast! Driver development from the current World Champions.
----- INVITE TO JOIN THE SK COMMUNITY -----
Sure we all want to win, and we race hard on the track. In the pits we all help each other out. Tips, tricks, advice. A community of thousands of SK players. Add them as rivals, join the banter in chat groups, and always have someone to race. And they're all pretty awesome (mostly).
Invite friends and with one touch all your Facebook friends are found and you're in a league with them. And we've switched on push notifications. So you get told when a friend overtakes you in a league, beats your time on the track - or invites you to race head-to-head!
----- SMART STRATEGY -----
- WEATHER: If it is raining at the track in real life it is raining at the track in the game. This influences everything. Rain, drizzle, hot and cold temperatures affect tire choice and performance. Air pressure affects the power delivered by the engine
- CHOICE: A range of tire compounds from different brands are available as you advance.
- RIVALRIES: Win your own personal battles. Sponsors only want to support drivers that are good press and top contenders. Beat people you know to earn status and get to the top.
- UPGRADE: Make complex kart choices, from which brand of exhaust to use, or which base kart setup suits any given track or conditions. Upgrades = speed not victory.
----- KEY FEATURES -----
- Real racing against real people from around the world
- Race in closely matched karts from real brands - none of this massive upgrade, automatic win! We're dealing in fractions of seconds in Street Kart Racing.
- Live broadcast/Record your races using ReplayKit to YouTube Gaming, MobCrush, Instagram or Facebook
- Invite people to race via push notifications
- Compete against the guys who do it in real life such as Kai Askey, Marijn Kremers, and many more. Spot them by their Verified Account logo.
- Race in Real Life? Apply for Verified Account Status.
- Real World tracks are being added all the time - Adria, Wackersdorf, Mariembourg, Las Vegas and many more.
Street Kart is compatible with all iPhone devices above the 6 and iPad Mini 2 and iPad Air or above.
----- Follow Us -----
Street Kart has brand ambassadors who race at the highest level of professional kart racing as part of our development team helping perfect the physics and support the game. You'll find our team at race tracks around the world aiming to reach sports cars and F1.
Fat Cigar Productions are a small indie team but we don't believe that should mean average. Your experience playing Street Kart should be the most fun and challenging on a mobile device.
What's New in Street Kart Racing 1.5.2 >
Welcome to Street Kart Racing. We're a small, independent developer determined to give you the most competitive, exciting, real racing experience on iOS. We rely hugely on your feedback and ratings to help improve the game and support further development. Please join the SK Community on www.facebook.com/groups/streetkartracing and follow us on www.youtube.com/streetkart for updates from the dev team and the SK Community.
1.5.2 - BUG IMPROVEMENTS + CADET CONTROLS/PHYSICS IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixes for a number of small bugs preventing players from starting the game from Norway and in Arabic Language
- Further update to Cadet Controls and Physics to increase Cadet Kart responsiveness
1.5.1 - CONTROLLER BUG FIX
- A fix to resolve 'dead zone' in the controllers with the new Ackermann settings
- Resolves issues of lack of response from new controllers.
NOTE: Classic Tilt will be the same as the old settings before the update.
1.5 - MAJOR UPDATE
NEW KART CONTROL FEATURES
- New Tilt option - turn your drivers head as you turn round a corner
- New Controls - we've added an Ackermann setting so you can now adjust the rate of turn of the kart - just like real life, easier to 'jack up' the inside wheel on a turn. Adjust up or down depending on the track type.
- Brand New Cadets - for those driver who struggled to get to grips with the physics and kart handling/controls - we've completely reworked this part of the game.
- Faster Cadet Karts - more fun, more enjoyment, better handling
- New Tracks - La Conca, Whilton Mill National circuit, Todd Road and PFI all feature in the new Cadets
- Aces Race Meets in Cadets
- improvements for older devices
- Big update to the game engine to make gameplay smoother
- added fuel indicator so you know which fuel is in which kart
- lots of small comms improvements across the game
- Final preparation for our monthly subscription service where you can earn 2X-4X on Aces Race meets, beating Target Rivals, and have a personal trainer to always keep you at your optimum weight - and of course, you can swap tiers once per season.
- Race Pass Special Events preparation