You are about to download the Hay Day v1.35.114 for iPhone and iPad: Hay Day is a free and fun Simulation game. Grow and customize your farm ... Download & Try Now (102.4 MB) >
Download and Try Hay Day 1.35.114 for iOS 7.0 or Later
About Hay Day: Best. Farm. Ever. Welcome to Hay Day, the most popular farming game on mobiles and tablets, numb ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Hay Day v1.35.114 (Version History)
- Happy Birthday Hay Day! Just in time for our 5th anniversary comes one of the biggest, most aMOOzing updates we have ever created for you!
- Introducing: The Wildlife Sanctuary!
- An entirely new area right next to your town.
- Unlock 6 adorable animals: two elephants, two giraffes and two hippos!
- Each new animal in your sanctuary unlocks two brand new decorations in the shop! You also get one of each decoration for free because you’re awesome.
- Speaking of decorations, go wild! Customize your sanctuary any way you like.
- To unlock the animals, use puzzle pieces gained through the Derby, the mystery boxes and selected boats that occasionally steer for your farm.
- Feed the wildlife with a new item from the Feed Mill: the Herbivore feed. They will reward you for it!
- Town visitors love the sanctuary. They’ll go see their favorite animals and leave gifts for you. The more animals you have, the better the gifts!
- Community Requested Features:
- New special Derbies! Maybe one week you’ll get better rewards, or even a few higher-points tasks! Check out the Derby stand during the break for information on the next Derby.
- Coming soon:
- Expect A LOT of FARMtastic things soon as we celebrate our 5th birthday together with you. Check your inbox regularly for news!
- From the entire Hay Day team, thank you for playing our game for all this time. We can’t wait to make Hay Day even better for you in the future!
- As always we love hearing from all of you so get in touch with us at forum.supercell.com, @hayday on Twitter or Facebook.com/HayDayOfficial