My Singing Monsters 2.3.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Simulation Game on iOS
Welcome to My Singing Monsters! Breed them, feed them, listen to them sing!Raise a monster pet, then feed your musical monster to help them grow. Take care of a collection of fun monster ... Read More > or Install Now >
My Singing Monsters App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 4, 2019
More About My Singing Monsters Game
Raise a monster pet, then feed your musical monster to help them grow. Take care of a collection of fun monster characters in this free musical game for the whole family!
Create an island full of Singing Monsters, then watch your song evolve as you breed and upgrade happy monster pets. Design and build unique decorations to make your world look just the way you want, then share your creation with friends! You’ll love exploring the wonderful fantasy land of the Monster World!
Download My Singing Monsters today — Happy Monstering!
• Collect and level up over 150 cute and funny monsters — dragons are so last year…
• Customize your islands with cool decorations and catchy music
• Enjoy awesome graphics and character animation
• Play with friends around the world
• Discover new updates and events year-round
PLEASE NOTE! My Singing Monsters is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. My Singing Monsters requires an internet connection to play (3G or WiFi).
HELP & SUPPORT: Get in touch with the Monster-Handlers by visiting www.bigbluebubble.com/support or contacting us in game by going to Options > Support.
What's New in My Singing Monsters 2.3.2
- Come celebrate our 7th Anniversary in My Singing Monsters!
- We're inviting our Mythical pals G'JOOB and YAWSTRICH from the PlayStation Vita to join in the fun, along with all their favorite Vita-exclusive Decorations. But the party doesn't stop there: take one giant leap for Monsterkind to FIRE FRONTIER, an interstellar new Island where you'll rediscover the tubular Dawn of Fire Monster, ROOTITOOT.
- Don't forget to check your Mailbox daily to find out about new Anniversary Month SPECIAL OFFERS and PROMOTIONS all September long!
- IN THIS UPDATE:
- New Island: Fire Frontier
- New Monster: Rootitoot
- Mythical Monsters: G'joob and Yawstrich
- PlayStation Vita Decorations
- Anniversary Month decor on Gold Island
- Special offers and promotions all month long
- Menu improvements