Arcaea 3.0.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Casual Game on iOS
A harmony of Light awaits you in a lost world of musical Conflict. New Dimension Rhythm GameTouch, hold and slide through a challenging, unforgettable arcade-style experience featuring ... Read More > or Install Now >
Arcaea App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 15, 2020
More About Arcaea Game
Touch, hold and slide through a challenging, unforgettable arcade-style experience featuring artists from Japan and across the Entire World.
Lose yourself in songs of Light and Conflict within a forgotten world
Two young girls wander in a broken world filled with remnants of its former self: Arcaea.
Arcaea are melodical shards of the past that call out to the girls, but each chooses to be experienced only by one or the other. Over time, the girls begin to notice inconsistencies in the Arcaea that choose them and develop conflicting views about the world as it once was.
Play anywhere and anytime with no limitations. Internet connection not required
- A high difficulty ceiling - experience personal growth as you develop skills in arcade-style progression
- Over 120 songs from more than 50 artists famous across other games
- An expanding music library through content updates
- Full song jacket illustrations
- Online friends and scoreboards
What's New in Arcaea 3.0.2
- Arcaea 3.0 has been released!
- - New main story pack: "Black Fate"
- - New expanding pack: "World Extend"
- - 1 new Memory Archive song: "Altale" by Sakuzyo
- - Song folder feature added
- - Difficulty levels revamped
- - Scenery feature added
- - Many other quality-of-life improvements