Dancing Line 1.2.4 for iPhone and iPad
Free Arcade Game on iOS
Dancing Line App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 6, 2017
Dancing Line / Screenshots on iPhone
Dancing Line / Screenshots on iPad
Dancing Line / Description
Dancing Line combines fast-paced gameplay with a carefully selected soundtrack to create an experience like no other. Featuring different worlds of increasing difficulty, each one paints a unique picture and evokes different emotions. The key is to not only watch for obstacles and traps, but also play to the music. Listen to the beat and the melody, and after a short while you will find yourself doing better and better.
Come on! Test your reflexes and rhythm skills! See the surprises and wonders every level holds for you.
Guide an ever-growing Line through a multiple of environments, listening carefully to the music. Tap the screen to make a sharp turn, avoiding obstacles and reacting to the World changing before your eyes.
1. Original background music
2. Multiple levels of increasing difficulty with their own stories
3. Very simple practice mode with only one finger tap
4. Music is the key to guide you
Are you having problems? Send email to email@example.com
Cheetah Mobile is now sincerely inviting all the amazing mobile game developers globally to achieve mutual success! we are looking forward to the great games! Contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: http://www.cmcm.com/protocol/site/tos.html
Ad Choice: http://www.cmcm.com/protocol/site/ad-choice.html
Dancing Line / Changelog / What's New in v1.2.4
- We've put a mysterious gift in the lucky box, go find it :D
- 1. New level: Chinese Garden level is ready, let's explore it!
- 2. New line: Chinese brush will be very useful and fun
- 3. Optimizations: we've been working hard to improve the game performance