TraceTogether 2.8.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Medical App on iOS
TraceTogether supports Singapore’s efforts to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 through community-driven contact tracing.TraceTogether uses Bluetooth signals to determine if you are near ... Read More > or Install Now >
TraceTogether App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 29, 2021
More About TraceTogether App
TraceTogether uses Bluetooth signals to determine if you are near another TraceTogether user.
If you have been in close contact with a COVID-19 case, TraceTogether allows the Ministry of Health (MOH) to contact you and provide guidance on what to do.
Your data is encrypted and stored on your mobile phone. If a TraceTogether user is a confirmed case (touch wood!), they will be asked by MOH to upload their logs, so that the MOH can reach out to close contacts to provide care.
TraceTogether helps us protect our loved ones and families so that we do not spread the virus to them unknowingly. It also helps us support the work of contact tracers and healthcare workers by combating the spread of COVID-19 together.
TraceTogether's functionality will be suspended after the epidemic subsides.
What's New in TraceTogether 2.8.2
- - You can now edit your name on the profile page
- - Fixed an issue where SafeEntry QR check-ins and COVID health status stopped working for users who frequently change their device time
- - Fixed an issue that increased battery drain on certain devices
- - Fixed an issue that caused crashes on iPad
- - Various other fixes and improvements
- Thank you for participating in community-driven contact tracing with TraceTogether. Take care and stay safe!