TraceTogether 2.3.3 for iPhone and iPad
Free Medical App on iOS
TraceTogether supports Singapore’s efforts to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 through community-driven contact tracing.TraceTogether uses Bluetooth signals to determine if you are near ... Read More > or Install Now >
TraceTogether App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 2.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 21, 2020
More About TraceTogether App
TraceTogether uses Bluetooth signals to determine if you are near another TraceTogether user.
If you have been in close contact with a COVID-19 case, TraceTogether allows the Ministry of Health (MOH) to contact you and provide guidance on what to do.
Your data is encrypted and stored on your mobile phone. If a TraceTogether user is a confirmed case (touch wood!), they will be asked by MOH to upload their logs, so that the MOH can reach out to close contacts to provide care.
TraceTogether helps us protect our loved ones and families so that we do not spread the virus to them unknowingly. It also helps us support the work of contact tracers and healthcare workers by combating the spread of COVID-19 together.
TraceTogether's functionality will be suspended after the epidemic subsides.
What's New in TraceTogether 2.3.3
- What’s new in this update:
- - See your TraceTogether and SafeEntry QR history, to check if you've been to places visited by COVID-19 cases
- - Now you can also add locations to SafeEntry Favourites, to easily check-in to your most frequented locations
- - Bug fixes