ShotPro 4.4 for iPhone and iPad
Photo & Video App on iOS
ShotPro App / Specifications
- • Price: $39.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.3 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 15, 2018
ShotPro / Screenshots on iPhone
ShotPro / Screenshots on iPad
ShotPro / Description
ShotPro is bringing true pre-visualization to Filmmakers, Directors, DP’s and Storyboard Artists on all major platforms. Easy to use interface lets you build compelling 3D sets and scenes. Everything comes to life with animatable characters, props, cameras, and lighting. No more stick figures and arrows! Visualize your concepts quickly and easily!
Videomaker Magazine named ShotPro "Best mobile app of 2015"
What are ShotPro’s main features?
#1 feature is EASE OF USE! you can literally make a 3D scene in minutes with no prior experience!
Stage View: Intuitive interface for creating and working on scenes.
* Main work area for each scene.
* Object position and rotation Snapping.
* Timeline with IN and OUT controls per scene. Includes keyframes and camera cuts.
* Top Down View
* Scalable Viewfinder with selected camera identifier.
* Scene Editor and Manager.
* Spot lights
* Point lights
* Ambient Light - set the overall color and brightness of the scene.
* Sun positioning
* Multicam - switch between multiple cameras in one scene.
* Curved motion paths and key framing.
* Notes per each camera
* Lens zoom
* Depth of Field
* Growing library of built in characters
* Dozens of animations to choose from for each character
* Facial Expressions
* Animals - also animate
* 2000+ Ranging from furniture, buildings, plants, streets, vehicles, FX and many more. 700+ built-in and a growing library of prop packs (in-app purchase).
* Position, rotation, scale can be key framed.
* Add movement to props, characters, cameras and lights. Simple to use key framing unlike the complex systems used in typical 3D modeling software
Realtime Performance in 3D:
* All scene manipulation occurs in realtime. This includes camera feedback, project playback and scrubbing.
* Set IN and OUT points
* Time readout for precise control over video length
* Notes per scene
* Set Aspect Ratio
* Export Scene only
* Export Entire project
* Export Stereoscopic for VR goggles.
* Export Anaglyph
* Set your final resolution up to 4K on some platforms.
* Set frame rate
* 360 mode can be used with other modes.
* Preloaded images
* Import your own images
* Sky Maps
* Add a music track from dozens of preloaded choices.
* Bring in your own custom music track and synch your scenes (as in music videos).
* Add custom audio to each scene using the built-in microphone.
* Add image effects like BW, contrast, noise, bloom, glitch, and others.
* Preloaded with grass, asphalt, dirt, tiles, wood floors, grids for blocking and others.
* Load, save and rename your projects.
* Interact with Dropbox.
* Dropbox: Copy to and from Dropbox for backup or share with others.
* Video Slate
* Undo and Redo with History slider
* Reset Rotations
* Expanded Sharing
* OBJ Import
Searchable Production Notes: Organize your shoots with scene notes. Each scene can have notes regarding cameras, talent, set specifics, call times locations and more. Includes a highly useful search mode.
IMPORTANT! ShotPro recommends iPhone 6s and newer, iPad Air 2 and newer, and iPad mini 4 and newer.
Join us on social media!
ShotPro / Changelog / What's New in v4.4
- Improved Restore Purchases button visibility.
- Applied a beautiful background blur to some popups.
- Added icons to Projects menu.
- Added Advanced Settings for all objects.
- Modernized Scene Settings menu.
- Fixed 3D transform gizmo not clickable
- Added color & intensity settings for Sunlight.
- Added a bunch more built-in Face MoCap Templates.
- Improved instructions for multi-display mode.
- Auto-focus on active scene when entering Scenes menu.