You are about to download the Plex v6.6 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 9.3 or Later): Plex is a free and useful Entertainment app. Plex: Movies, TV, Music + more, The streaming app for everyone.
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Plex. You should download it on the Apple App Store (238.73 MB) >
Download and Try Plex 6.6
About Plex: Plex magically organizes your media libraries and streams them to any device – including all your video, music, and photo libraries. With a Plex ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Plex v6.6
- - Show user avatars next to servers on the More screen.
- - App would crash when casting Web Shows to some other devices.
- - Disabled sources could be incorrectly shown on the More screen.
- - Fixed a crash on iOS 9.
- - Fixed an issue where titles in the player could be cropped unnecessarily.
- - Fixed crash with Enhanced Video Player when the video contains tracks with non-UTF-8 titles.
- - Fixed the skip forward button on the iPad mini player.
- - Fixes an issue where the player interface could break when returning from the Play Queue.
- - Improve browsing performance when the user has a lot of scheduled DVR recordings.
- - Message on loading screens would sometimes get wrongly cropped.
- - Music wouldn't resume when playback is paused because audio output device changed (e.g. headphones disconnected).
- - Removing a managed user left some records of the user.
- - Search results couldn't be added to an ongoing Play Queue.
- - Show error screen when the Live TV Guide gets no data from PMS.
- - Skip preplay when selecting currently airing items on the EPG.
- - Sometimes the app would increase power consumption when having trouble to connect to a Plex Media Server.
- - The app as remote controller would show the wrong duration while playing ads.
- - The app would sometimes crash when searching.
- - The playlists page now updates correctly when adding and deleting playlists.
- - Volume slider wouldn't work with Chromecast.
- Plex 6.5.2 (Updated: December 4, 2019)
- Plex 6.5 (Updated: November 27, 2019)
- Plex 6.4.1 (Updated: November 11, 2019)
- Plex 6.4 (Updated: November 6, 2019)
- Plex 6.3 (Updated: October 16, 2019)
- Plex 6.2 (Updated: September 25, 2019)
- Plex 6.1 (Updated: September 4, 2019)
- Plex 6.0 (Updated: August 21, 2019)
- Plex 5.18 (Updated: July 24, 2019)
- Plex 5.17.1 (Updated: July 9, 2019)
- More Version History >