StrongLifts 5x5 Workout 2.9.19 for iPhone
Free Health & Fitness App on iOS
Editors' Words: The Simplest, Most Effective Workout to Get Stronger, Build Muscle and Burn Fat Fast. Build the body and strength you always wanted.StrongLifts is your personal trainer. Get the simplest ... Read More > or Install Now >
StrongLifts 5x5 Workout App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 10, 2018
StrongLifts 5x5 Workout / Screenshots on iPhone
StrongLifts 5x5 Workout / Description
Build the body and strength you always wanted.
StrongLifts is your personal trainer. Get the simplest, most effective workout plan to get stronger and build muscle.
Rated 5 stars by thousands of users.
Results from StrongLifters...
• Used for 3 months! Excellent results 285lb squat!
• I've gained 8 pounds of muscle in 3 months.
• After 12 weeks I'm now aiming for the 300lb squat and getting my bench above 220lb.
• In 3 weeks my squat has gone up by 45lb. It's an exercise I've struggled with in the past, but now it's one of my favourites.
• Being middle aged, overweight and never lifted weight this was what I needed. I am gaining muscle and strength, losing inches on the waist and squatted 220lb for the first time. I am more than happy.
Here’s how to get started with StrongLifts
1. Enter your best lifts (Squat, Bench, Deadlift,…), or start as a complete beginner
2. Watch how we calculate your optimal starting weights for each exercise
3. Get motivated by how much we predict you’ll be lifting in 12 weeks
4. Follow the workout plan, and build strength and muscle!
Stop wasting time in the gym, and start getting results. The StrongLifts 5x5 workout plan only takes three workouts a week of 45 minutes each. It's simple but effective..
• Intense, full body workouts to target every muscle with only three exercises
• Free weight, barbell exercises like Squats to build maximum strength and muscle
• Science-backed “Progressive Overload” to trigger gains and motivation
• Easy start with high exercise frequency to master proper form
• Rest days between workouts for optimal muscle recovery
• Visible, objective progress to keep you motivated
• Simple workouts to increase gym consistency
Most fitness apps only log your workouts but don’t show you how to get results. StrongLifts guides you through each workout like a personal trainer. It does all the thinking for you so you can focus on lifting. With StrongLifts you’ll know…
• How much weight to start with
• Which exercises to do each workout
• When to add weight, and by how much
• How to adjust for failures and plateaus
• When to deload, or switch sets & reps
• How long to rest between every set
• How much to lift after a break
You'll love the simplicity and ease-of-use of StrongLifts. Most fitness apps do too many things and are complicated to use. StrongLifts keeps it simple and saves you time…
• Easy to log - tap the circles to enter your sets, keep tapping to lower the reps
• Easy to adjust - tap the weight to change it, or let StrongLifts progress the weight
• Easy to follow - rest after each set, do your next set when the timer rings
• Easy to track progress - watch your strength increase on graphs
• Easy to learn - watch in-app videos of workouts
Apple Health compatible: sync workouts, body-weight, calories
Download StrongLifts and try our free workout plan. Upgrade to Pro for even better results with warmups, plate calculator, assistance exercises, and more.
StrongLifts Pro can be purchased for three months or yearly. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the period, for the same price. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time up until 24-hours before the end of the subscription period in your Account Settings. When you cancel the auto-renewal, access to the Pro features will not expire immediately, you will have access until the end of the current payment period.
Our goal is to build the simplest, most effective way to build strength and muscle. We improve StrongLifts using your review and feedback. This is how we help you get "5-star" results in the gym.
Support: [email protected]
StrongLifts 5x5 Workout / Changelog / What's New in v2.9.19
- Thanks for using StrongLifts! We're working on v2.10 which will have tons of app improvements, including graphs rebuilt from the ground up. After that's done we'll be able to introduce new features and Apple Watch support.
- ## Fixed
- Fixed bp/row and ohp/dl resetting to starting weights in some cases. Weights will automatically increase again now (check your increment settings in settings workout tap the exercise increments).
- ## Fixed
- Adding plates with decimals now works when keyboard set to comma
- ## Fixed
- Unlocking StrongLifts Pro wasn't working over the weekend, now fixed.
- ## Changed
- Updated app info to optimize discovery (devs have been working on bigger changes meanwhile).
- ## Changed
- A/B button no longer shows for done workouts, only new/ongoing
- A/B button now requires a confirmation on every tap to avoid tapping by mistake (some people were complaining about lost sets, not a bug but a feature)
- A/B button popup message reminds you one workout per day max. Hopefully people who don't read the StrongLifts 5x5 guide will now stop trying to do two workouts in a row...
- Changing the workout date to a date where you already logged a workout is no longer possible, to avoid duplicate workouts.
- ## Fixed
- Fixed StrongLifts Pro features not immediately available after unlock in some cases. Manual restore is now longer needed, it will work right away.
- Fixed StrongLifts Pro not working cross-platform for certain users (contact us if you're still having that issue after this update, you might need a manual fix)
- ## Fixed
- Fixed some purchases not working if you had multiple purchases, including legacy ones (Power Pack, individual features). Again, we won't block previous purchases, even if you don't upgrade to StrongLifts Pro. Really.
- Fixed purchase recovery screen freezing in some cases
- Fixed several issues that were causing the app to crash. We're at over 99.82% crash-free sessions now.
- ## Issues, questions or suggestions?
- Please read the workout guide https://stronglifts.com/5x5/
- Please read our FAQ https://support.stronglifts.com/
- Contact from the app settings about contact / [email protected]
- ## Like StrongLifts?
- Please rate the app 5 stars so more people find it