Maps.ME for iPhone and iPad
More About Maps.ME
Save mobile data; no internet is required.
All maps inside and all features are free. Always were and will always be.
Use driving, walking and cycle navigation anywhere in the world.
Directions to points of interest (POIs), hiking trails and places missing from other maps.
Maps are updated by millions of OpenStreetMap contributors daily. OSM is an open-source alternative to Google Maps and Apple Maps.
FAST AND RELIABLE
Offline search, GPS navigation along with optimized maps to effectively save memory space.
Save locations you love and share them with your friends.
Essential for home and travel.
MAPS.ME is free to download and use. We have in-app unobstructive ads in order to fund our development though. Should you choose to remove ads in the app, we offer 3 auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
– Search through different categories, e.g. restaurants, cafes, tourist attractions, hotels, ATMs and public transport (metro, bus, etc).
– Make hotel bookings via Booking.com directly from the app.
– Share your location via text message or social media.
– When cycling or walking, the app shows whether the way is uphill or downhill.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
If you have any questions, visit our Help Center: support.maps.me.
If you are unable to find the answer to your question, contact us at: email@example.com.
Follow us on FB: http://www.facebook.com/mapswithme | Twitter: @MAPS_ME
What's New in Maps.ME 14.2.16 >
- Lookaround – new iOS 16 feature already in MAPS.ME
- Map controls updated for a smooth interaction
- Settings sections redesigned
- Now you can add links in bookmark description
- We added GPX file support for routes import
- Now you can edit OpenStreetMap places which you added
- Redesigned CarPlay for better user experience
- Dear friend, especially for you, we have added the voiceover of the navigator with Cantonese
- In the latest version you can download and upload your recent track.
- Lane traffic was added to the active navigation
- Now you have the ability to view the map download history