You are about to download the Xavion v2.96 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 12.4 or Later): Xavion is a free and fun Racing game. Synthetic Vision, Instrument Backup, and Emergency Lander for Your Airplane.
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Xavion. You should download it on the Apple App Store (3455.93 MB) >
Download and Try Xavion 2.96
About Xavion: In flight, Xavion constantly imagines engine-failed glides to every runway in gliding range, and then shows you the safest-possible route as a ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Xavion v2.96
- New display:
- Winds aloft columns from ADSB are shown on the map when viewing winds aloft.
- It used to be we would just show the interpolated winds aloft vectors between all the stations,
- but now we show the raw ADSB data as well, numerically, so you have both the raw and interpolated data available.
- New subtle interface adjustment:
- In the PFD[MAP] mode, the speed and altitude tapes will auto-center in the available space not being used by the map.
- It just makes a nice little adjustable PFD/MP where you can allocate how much space you want available in region by dragging the top of the map.
- Give it a try: You can have mostly MAP with just a small POFD for enroute and then a quick swipe for mostly PFD with just a glance at the map for approaches.
- Bug-fix: Flight replay interface:
- The flight replay jog-slider hidden in the previous version.
- This is now fixed.
- It's fun and useful to make a real flight, then replay the flight in Xavion!
- It's all over in the LOGBOOK tab. Give it a try!
- And have X-Plane running on the same LAN, connected to Xavion in the SETTINGS menu in X-Plane, so see that real flight in X-Plane!
- It's fun! (and useful: ADSb weather and traffic IS SAVED for the replays. so you can take a look at not just your flying, but also traffic and weather,
- the consider your in-flight decisions from the comfort of your office... while not trying to fly an airplane at the same time!)
- Xavion 2.95 (Updated: May 19, 2022)
- Xavion 2.94 (Updated: April 2, 2022)
- Xavion 2.93 (Updated: February 1, 2022)
- Xavion 2.92 (Updated: January 20, 2022)
- Xavion 2.91 (Updated: January 18, 2022)
- Xavion 2.90 (Updated: December 23, 2021)
- Xavion 2.87 (Updated: November 25, 2021)
- Xavion 2.86 (Updated: November 1, 2021)
- Xavion 2.85 (Updated: October 13, 2021)
- Xavion 2.84 (Updated: September 14, 2021)
- More Version History >