Coach.me App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 10, 2016
Coach.me / Screenshots on iPhone
Coach.me / Description
Coach.me will completely change your life! Read our reviews!
Start with our world-class goal and habit tracking. Our free tracking tools will change your life. If you get stuck in your goals, get motivated by our community or hire one of our world-class coaches.
Every aspect of our app and community is focused on helping you achieve mastery. From day one, we show you your progress, celebrate your milestones, and answer your questions. Honestly, we should be charging you $500 just to be a member, but 90% of our tools are completely free to you.
Every aspect of our experience has been designed based on the latest research on psychology and behavior design. We are huge fans of Carol Dweck, Daniel Kahneman and BJ Fogg. If you join our community you will develop a growth mindset, learn the power of positive reinforcement, experience the motivational force of external accountability, and harness your improvement efforts in an efficient way according to the tenants of deliberate practice.
Here are a handful of success stories from our community:
“Wish I would have met my coach Will years ago! I am literally 3 times more effective and productive than I used to be.” ~ Dan
“Before my coach Josh, the idea of bounding out of bed early in the morning was a dream and something I had tried and failed at for years. Josh broke it down into very simple steps. I am now sleeping better, getting up early consistently and the biggest breakthrough is getting up is now easy.” ~Jess
“Without being able to press that 'Send Message' button to my coach every day, I am certain I would not have come as far with my writing. With that momentum I managed to write 500 words nearly every day, started a blog, and am still going. It's been only 3 months, and I feel like a new person.” ~ Alina
“I got a promotion literally two weeks after hiring my business coach. Now I have a much bigger say over product and strategy. I feel like a leader and people treat me accordingly!” ~ Graham
“Dorothy has been so inspirational to me and gives me the reasoning and a solution to any problem I have had on the diet. With her coaching I lost 20 pounds and now have the habits in place to lose the next 20 on my own. I might keep her around however, just for the support and occasional kick in the butt.” ~ Estela
“I get more done before my family wakes up than I used to in an entire day. After countless attempts to do this on my own, hiring George as a coach was the lever I needed to shift my productivity fast forward. I've been successful because George helped me create a morning routine that works specifically for me.” ~ Jim
Coach.me / Changelog / What's New in v2106.8.17
- This release lets us put community announcements into your notifications tab.
- That probably sounds like ads. Let me say a bit more about what I want to do.
- There are two goals on Coach.me that I want to promote.
- One is a paid goal that I run to do deep dives on different productivity topics. So far we've done personality assessments, single-tasking, and automation. We're about to move into morning routines. I'd like to let people know when we start a new topic.
- That is an ad though--we make money when people join. However--you should know something really nice about that money. That paid goal was the last bit of revenue that tipped us from being a money losing company to a money making company. Hurray!
- If you just pictured me flying around in a private jet paid for by your hard earned cash, let me give you a different picture. For years, we've been burning through investor money and we were getting really close to running out.
- So, when I say profitable, what I really mean is that we tipped from an unstable startup into a stable company. Nobody seemed too worried--but I bet you would have been ticked if we'd gone out of business. That's not a risk anymore. Hurray, right?
- The second group I want to promote is Use Coach•Me. That's a generic goal that already has a small community around it.
- I'm thinking about promoting it more widely because I think our community needs a general discussion area. What's hot? What are working on? How are your kids? The best part of Coach.me is the community. But we're all segmented.
- The problem with both groups is that we don't have a way to let people know about big community announcements related to them.
- So, that's what this release is about.
- In service,
- Tony, Chief Coach