Room Planner 9.1.9 for iPhone and iPad
Free Lifestyle App on iOS
If you just bought a house or an apartment or want to decorate your existing property, we can help you do it easier, with less hustle and achieve better results in less time for the little fraction ... Read More > or Install Now >
Room Planner App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 12, 2019
More About Room Planner App
With the application you can:
- Visualize your dream and get a better idea of what it will really look like
- Enrich your habitation with the furniture from world famous brands
- Change anything in the picture, from colors on the walls to layout of the furniture
- Share your vision with your partner, flatmates or constructors
Start from one of the existing handcrafted projects made by the industry professionals or an empty room. Change furniture, decoration, add new items from IKEA or other brands, observe your room from different points, create photo-realistic snapshots and see how your image becomes a reality.
The application has design themes for decorating living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and many others.
The app includes the most popular products from the IKEA product range.
Additional features like ready-made designs, full furniture catalog (5000 products), 3ds Max export, unlimited number of rooms and photorealistic HD renders are available through an auto-renewable subscription for a week, month or year. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal, in accordance with your plan, within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple lD account settings any time after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
What's New in Room Planner 9.1.9
- - Added about 30 new pieces of furniture, including wall sconces, stools, beds, etc.
- - Added a switch “Basic furniture” / “All furniture” for quick plan creation
- - Improved filters in the color palette
- - Supported Drag-and-drop in the furniture replacement gallery
- - Fixed the "Other rooms" section
- - Fixed broken option "Share on Instagram"
- - Fixed opening furniture card when trying to stop scrolling gallery
- - Fixed receiving additional realistic photos as a reward for inviting friends
- - Fixed: wall lengths were not displayed when exporting floor plan from the menu
- - Fixed transition to the store page from the furniture card for some countries