Tiny Scanner 5.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Business App on iOS
Tiny Scanner App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 21, 2019
Tiny Scanner / Screenshots on iPhone
Tiny Scanner / Screenshots on iPad
Tiny Scanner / Description
Tiny Scanner++ - The little app that scans everything
* Scan documents, photos, receipts, or just about anything
* Lightning fast and gorgeously designed for both iPhone and iPad
* Batch mode combines multiple scans into a single PDF
IS THAT A SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET?
Tiny Scanner turns your iPhone/iPad into a portable scanner. Scans are saved to your phone as images or PDFs. Name and organize your scans into folders, or share them by:
- Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, or Box
- Wifi directly to your computer
- Fax using Tiny Fax
Tiny Scanner has all the BIG features you need:
* Scan in color, grayscale, or black & white
* Page edges are detected automagically
* 5 levels of contrast for crisp monochrome texts
* Set page sizes for PDF (Letter, Legal, A4, and more)
* Thumbnail or list view, sort scans by date or title
* Quick search by document title
* Protect your documents with a passcode
* Universal – a single app that works on iPhone and iPad too!
GOT QUESTIONS? CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING?
Please email us at email@example.com, and we’ll help you figure it out.
Tiny Scanner / Changelog / What's New in v5.2
- Other than minor bug fixes and improvements, we also:
- Applied entirely redesigned document processing engine. Documents you scanned will be more rapidly processed and in better quality. Also, you are now able to adjust the brightness and contrast.
- Added a greatly expected feature that editing previously saved documents is now supported.
- Added a feature that moving and deleting pages are now supported when viewing the entire document.
- Added a feature that one-tap Select All is supported when multi-selecting documents.
- We'd love to hear your feedback! If you have any ideas or feature requests for future versions of the app, feel free to let us know. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.